Tea

It's one of the things I miss waking up to on holiday to start the day off.

Turkish apple tea is great as well, full of sugar but nice. Had it on holiday there and then found Whittards sell it.

I’m not a big fans of tea but if I do drink it I never put milk or sugar in it. Tea should be drank black. And it should be strong, none of these weak as piss brands.

PG Tips Extra Strong is a surprisingly decent brew.

I also like ginger green tea.

I still prefer coffee to any tea but I like my coffee very strong and drinking strong coffee any other time than the morning makes me go dizzy. So I only have coffee to wake me up first thing.

We only drink leaf tea. All personal taste though. I don’t knock anyone’s preference. Our son in law is a right heathen - can’t believe his mum is from Manchester - he only has tea bags but he squeezes them out before removing from the mug. Tastes like river water. I have to make me own when we go over. Bloody heathen.

Nothing better than a cup or mug of Dragonfly swirling mist white tea, especially when your thirsty

Just had a cup of tea from Pound-Bake and funnily enough costing a pound. We drunk it in Bury church gardens and it was like liquefied piss. I don't want to ever turn our shopping runs into some Griszwald Family Vacation but hasten to add that tomorrow we shall have to take metal flasks with us. And it was served in a polystyrene cup too. We have decided that if I ever return to the hamster wheel we shall set up a refreshment stall selling dish water to unsuspecting tourists. Hang your heads in utter fooking shame pound-bake ! Next time it happens we will go to Greenhalghs and will hit you where it hurts ...ie in your wallet just like we are going to do with O' Leary. Incidentally that cad was on Good Morning Britain today bigging up his planes and chatting shit about his Hepa Filters purifying the cabin air..Well the virus is too small to be captured in a Hepa Filter you utter scallywag. If I sound a little irritable today that's because I have had no food since last night eh !

American missus still doesn't understand that the great English solution to everything from wars to funerals to everyday setbacks is to brew a pot of tea.

We only drink leaf tea. All personal taste though. I don’t knock anyone’s preference. Our son in law is a right heathen - can’t believe his mum is from Manchester - he only has tea bags but he squeezes them out before removing from the mug. Tastes like river water. I have to make me own when we go over. Bloody heathen.

Squeezing the bag is a must.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.