Team against united.

Montgomery Burns said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Given

Richards Toure Lescott Bridge

De Jong

Zabaletta Ireland Barry Bellamy

SWP

SWP and Bellamy give the same thing in terms of height and pace, but Bellamy gives extra protection to Bridge on the Left.

Zabaletta proved against Hamburg that he is top quality on right side of midfield and protects Richards.

The extra holder means Ireland can go beyond SWP when the chance is there. We can't afford to be gung-ho and need to be more narrow.

Excellent - except we should do an Everton and play without a striker, moving SWp further back. This would confuse Wio no end as he would have no one to mark. Swamp midfield with a six and control the game from there, having all but de Jong and Zabaleta breaking. Edit: Wio and Vidic would both be confused and redundant, they would know who to pick up, where to go, what to do; nothing new there I suppose!

I like it! - in fact, six in midfield works if you have Ireland as slightly forward of the line and allow him to look for killer passes for SWP and Bellamy running in behind the full-backs.

Rio may not play in the Derby???

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2009/09/16/1503996/manchester-united-defender-rio-ferdinand-doubtful-for-city-clash-" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2 ... ity-clash-</a>

johnmc said:
mrksdawn19 said:
Why feel sorry for MH when he signs Crocky Santa Cruz. Injured when we bought him, and still injured.
We signed him nearly three months ago. A quarter of a year, and he hasn't kicked a ball. What a waste!!!!

The thing is if you don't sign him in the summer then you have to wait til january and then clubs don't want to sell. We have seen other clubs buy players when they have been injured such as Aquilani at Liverpool and Downing at Villa. Not just us. But you carry on with your attack on Hughes.
It wasn't an attack on Hughes at all, you read it wrong. All I said was I don't feel sorry for him because he is the one who bought RSC, knowing he was injured. Lets say RSC is on £75k a week which I don't think is far off. Thats 17 weeks salary at £75k = £1,275,000 we have paid him. For what? Nothing. I am being consistent. I have said from day 1 that the only bad signing he has made is a player who hardly kicked a ball last season cos he was injured, and still hasnt kicked a ball this season. Every other signing of MH's has been excellent, and every one a proven premiership player. Didnt agree with the RSC at the time, and agree with it less every week he is injured. I hope I am proved wrong,

Last season RSC played 26 times for Blackburn, scoring 6 goals. Not what you would call a breathtaking ratio
The season before he played 43 times, scoring 23 goals. Thats more like it
He played 188 times for Bayern Munich, scoring 38 times - Not exactly breathtaking either.

He had one good season with Asuncion, scoring 18 goals in 36 appearances, which is excellent
So in his whole career he has had 2 seasons which were good, and 9 which were crap, yet we paid £17.5million for him.
I'm entitled to an opinion, and my opinion is he is an injury prone player who doesn't score enough goals, who isn't worh the money we paid for him, but like I said, I hope I am proved wrong

My rant over, and I'm wearing the tin hat, but I'm sure there are people out there who agree with me, even if you don't.

But to repeat, I wasn't having a go at MH, I support him 100%, but I'm entitled to an opinion about one player

al-kitbi said:
Rio may not play in the Derby???

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2009/09/16/1503996/manchester-united-defender-rio-ferdinand-doubtful-for-city-clash-" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2 ... ity-clash-</a>
That' just Baconface thinking he's going to keep us guessing. Does it every year, maybe in this case to tempt us into a more attacking line-up. Wio will line up for them.

Rammyblues said:
Subs
Taylor
Sylvinho
Ned
Garrido
Zab
Weiss
Vidal/Ball

As good as it gets unless Vince/RSC or Tevez fit enough which is unlikely.

so

.....................................given
richards...........toure...................lescott.............bridge
......................de jong.................barry.......................
swp.............................ireland..............................petrov
..................................bellamy....................................

Taylor
Sylvinho
Ned
Garrido
Zab
Weiss
Vidal/Ball/Benji

and if ireland fails to make it too

.....................................given
richards...........toure...................lescott.............bridge
..........Zabba............de jong.................barry................
swp...................................................................petrov
..................................bellamy....................................

I'd have confidence in both them teams because I think our defence is good enough to hold them out and if all else fails De Jong will chop them in two at some stage.

Lord Blue, your team 1 will be the team. Ireland will 100% make it for the match.

EDIT: I also think Bellamy could become a City legend on Sunday. My god I'm nervous now thinking about it.

PTV---BEL---SWP
---BAR----IRE----
-------DJG-------
BRG-LES-TOU-RIC
-------GIV-------

Squad worthy of a 3-1 win.

Goals;
Bellamy x2
SWP x1
Rooney x1

i think i need a vaccination on sunday because am going to carrington the scums training ground to watch my lil cousin play(he plays for man city under 13s) vs man scum under 13s

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.