Team against United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: United Vs City Pre Match discussion Thread

anyone else think even if if we win by 2 or 3 goals...it will be all about how well shrek played and we just got lucky on the day..or we played a very below par utd side....can see NO CREDIT coming our way

Re: I feel sick as a dog

I've got 5 lads coming round any second, I've got a load of bacon and barms in but I can't stomach the thought of eating. I've no idea how players can run about and play, my legs feel leaden and I'm just sat here.

we are city, we will do just fine, if the rag swings it that they get a draw then so be it, we'll still be top.

i think we'll be out of sight by half time so fergies rant at the ref at half time will be too little to late.

our biggest threat all season is refs own ego's, the prem league will be told from fergie that any ref he's not happy with will not be allowed to ref united again, now in fairness they will be contesting all the big games including possible cup finals, well refs love to do these games so there is no way they will upset fergie otherwise they will miss out in the showpiece games.

if collina had been a prem ref united wouldn't have won of the trophies they have. he did'nt give a fuck.

I've managed a decent breakfast but i admit the nerves are getting worse as time goes on. I'll be fine as soon as i'm down the pub with a pint in my hand. Come on City lets show the fuckers what we're made of.

Three dumps since I got up, feel there are still more in there. FFS City just do the fuckers (for once). :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.