Team against United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Team to play rags

If he isnt on the bench he will have had one of his migraine attacks. That or he is sulking if the story about Kolo is true. Anyway the boys won't let us down today.

Re: United Vs City Pre Match discussion Thread

To my recollection, Yaya has never been dropped before for an important game... controversial time to change that but the combined workrate of NDJ/Barry/Milner will hopefully not allow them to overrun us like in the Shield.

Scum haven't named their team yet, fergie still reeling from Citys team.

If that team selection does not send the message we are here to win!!!!

Come on you mighty blues!!!!

Forza Mancini

CTID

proma

Re: I feel sick as a dog

my 12 year old son has chose to go and watch it with his little rag mate in a house full of fucking rags. hope he's got the stomach for the abuse off them it if they win !

Milner will make runs back if necessary to help cover in defence, it's going to be needed.

Re: United Vs City Pre Match discussion Thread

de jong is out.. YAYA is in

aguero is better in the hole than yaya, and milner will play wide to track back with nani. yaya not a better choice playing deep today, as he gets given the run around at times. think its a good move and yaya can then come on and give us a good half hour in the hole if needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.