Team against United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: United Vs City Pre Match discussion Thread

Trafford council bin.

Where the fuck was that filmed that i wonder?

Good to see sky being unbiased as per....

Haha quality sumerbee.....like all rags crerand walking away when he can't win his argument!

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Man Utd: De Gea, Smalling, Ferdinand, Evans, Evra, Fletcher, Anderson, Nani, Young, Rooney, Welbeck.
Subs: Lindegaard, Jones, Park, Hernandez, Berbatov, Fabio, Valencia.

Man City: Hart, Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy, Yaya Toure, Barry, Milner, Silva, Aguero, Balotelli.
Subs: Pantilimon, Kolo Toure, Zabaleta, Kolarov, De Jong, Nasri, Dzeko.

Referee: Mark Clattenburg(Man Utd).

Nice touch on the referee bit.

Must admit I'd be a lot more confident with De Jong on the pitch. The rags have a lot of pace in their side and with both Toure and Barry lacking mobility this is where I think we might struggle.

Wtf have we not learnt anything from previous games. Playing Yaya and Barry together in midfield is suicide they're not quick enough nor put in the work rate. We're gonna get abused in midfield.

RandomJ said:
Wtf have we not learnt anything from previous games. Playing Yaya and Barry together in midfield is suicide they're not quick enough nor put in the work rate. We're gonna get abused in midfield.

De Jong, Milner and Toure would have been better.

Toure is a joke tracking back, he seems to stride as if there is plenty of cover.

You will probs find Messi and Pedro tracking back quicker than Toure.

Yaya will play his marauding role while Barry and Milner will be less advanced. Completely different than a Barry/Yaya midfield pairing. There's 3 in midfield, huge difference.

RandomJ said:

I agree but De Jong has been out injured and maybe after the midweek game he isn't fit enough for what is likely to be a high intensity game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.