Team arriving at Glasgow Aiport - LOL at Bellamy

And i quote, "typical hun mongo". What the fuck kind of comment is that coming from a guy who calls himself "CelticBhoy CityBlue"??????
Terrible response to a fellow Bluemooner! Rangers fan or not!!!! Please do not use this forum to spew your own bile!!!!!!
I was at the game last night, firstly as a Rangers fan and secondly as a Scottish Guy who regularly goes down to see City with my youngest son, I class myself as a City fan also. No secrets from me on this site. Been here long enough i think. Ask Ric.
Shane Given was booed because of his younger days at Celtic Park. Craig Bellamy was booed because of his connection with Celtic. END OF!!!!!
Question now answered on why Dunne and Ireland were'nt booed????????????? I think so.
Some people looking to throw muck around about Rangers fans.
I sat very close to the City fans last night and when the first rendition of "Bluemoon" was sang, i along with 2 or 3 city fans behind me started to sing along. No probs from anyone, apart from one who stood and gave the fingers and the bird to the City support. He lasted 5 minutes then was "asked to leave", not by Police or stewards though.
I have never been a fan of Craig Bellamy. Even more so now. Rangers, Celtic. Manchester City or Manchester United. Any football fan in the world should be at least given the respect by ANY FOOTBALLER when asked for their autograph, no matter what colour of shirt or scarf the have.
In my opinion Craig Bellamy is well nicknamed. He will hear me the next time i come down for a game. That's if he is playing which i doubt!!!!
Rant over folks.

cathkin said:
And i quote, "typical hun mongo". What the fuck kind of comment is that coming from a guy who calls himself "CelticBhoy CityBlue"??????
Terrible response to a fellow Bluemooner! Rangers fan or not!!!! Please do not use this forum to spew your own bile!!!!!!
I was at the game last night, firstly as a Rangers fan and secondly as a Scottish Guy who regularly goes down to see City with my youngest son, I class myself as a City fan also. No secrets from me on this site. Been here long enough i think. Ask Ric.
Shane Given was booed because of his younger days at Celtic Park. Craig Bellamy was booed because of his connection with Celtic. END OF!!!!!
Question now answered on why Dunne and Ireland were'nt booed????????????? I think so.
I sat very close to the City fans last night and when the first rendition of "Bluemoon" was sang, i along with 2 or 3 city fans behind me started to sing along. No probs from anyone, apart from one who stood and gave the fingers and the bird to the City support. He lasted 5 minutes then was "asked to leave", not by Police or stewards though.
I have never been a fan of Craig Bellamy. Even more so now. Rangers, Celtic. Manchester City or Manchester United. Any football fan in the world should be at least given the respect by ANY FOOTBALLER when asked for their autograph, no matter what colour of shirt or scarf the have.
In my opinion Craig Bellamy is well nicknamed. He will hear me the next time i come down for a game. That's if he is playing which i doubt!!!!
Rant over folks.

Just make sure you're in the away end then mate if you want to abuse City players.

TheMightyQuinn said:
cathkin said:
Rant over folks.

Just make sure you're in the away end then mate if you want to abuse City players.

Been there often enough mate. I will say what i want at any football match. Within reason of course.

barney10 said:
To be fair to Petrov. Last season when we were all singing Shauny wright, wright, wright. To the ballboy, Pet was warming up and having the craic with the lad and the supporters.
Maybe he is a moody bastard, but for me he's always been a positive influence on the pitch.

The look on his face when he twigged what we were on about was classic!

cathkin said:
Rant over folks.

Think we've been here before me and you. Spewing bile? Elaborate please. Don't lecture me on how to choose a user name, I follow both clubs and it is also a way of trying to educate scroats like you who likely think there's not and never has been a sectarian issue at Rangers. I don't buy some of the shite you spouted, are you trying to tell me the likes of Captain Barry would take time out to sign shirts for Celtic fans in Birmingham (although not likely anyone would want his crayoned scrawl)?. If you are intending booing City players I suggest you stick to Ibrox where you'll fit in well.

cathkin said:
Rant over folks.
Agreed re. the comment from "CelticBhoy CityBlue"; a bit immature. However, I think you're bang out of order criticizing Bellamy for his actions in refusing to sign the Rangers shirt. From what I could see on that BBC clip, Bellamy didn't bad mouth or abuse the guy in any way. From memory Bellamy said something along the lines of "Jeez mate, no chance. I can't sign that!" And even the Rangers fan involved said he wasn't surprised at Bellamy's reaction and he didn't seem too pissed off about it.
P.S. Just checked it again. Bellamy said; "I can't sign Rangers gear. No chance!" And the Rangers fan was asked did he understand why Bellamy didn't sign the shirt. "Did I understand? Course I did. God loves a tryer though!" Seemingly, he didn't have a problem with it. And Bellamy can clearly be seen signing autographs immediately before that. Check it out;
<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/scotland/8186533.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/scotland/8186533.stm</a>

CelticBhoyCityBlue said:
cathkin said:
Rant over folks.

Think we've been here before me and you. Spewing bile? Elaborate please. Don't lecture me on how to choose a user name, I follow both clubs and it is also a way of trying to educate scroats like you who likely think there's not and never has been a sectarian issue at Rangers. I don't buy some of the shite you spouted, are you trying to tell me the likes of Captain Barry would take time out to sign shirts for Celtic fans in Birmingham (although not likely anyone would want his crayoned scrawl)?. If you are intending booing City players I suggest you stick to Ibrox where you'll fit in well.

Whoa! Let's stop right there!! "Scroats like you"? Who even mentioned sectarianism????? Not me! And i don't seem to remember verbally abusing a fellow "Bluemooner" either. This is a Manchester City supporters forum and should not be used to further others own agendas. Yes, i am a Rangers supporter but will not accept the nonsense you are putting about.
Look back on what you were on about when talking about ignorance or stupidity. You would indeed to appear, not just ignorant but also stupid given your response. To educate you,Richard Dunne and Stephen Ireland have never played for Celtic!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.