Team assessment: Debate

I'd still have a fully fit Kompany in the team. Preferably at defensive midfield as he offers more than NDJ

Aicky said:
I'd still have a fully fit Kompany in the team. Preferably at defensive midfield as he offers more than NDJ

Couldn't disagree more. The only thing he offers that NDJ doesn't possess is height. Kompany's passing is ordinary at best. However, I would definitely think about Kompany at centre half and Kolo at right back.

skybluekings said:
Vitek said:
nice read..but you forgot about kompany?

I couldn't see a place for him with De Jong and Barry in the team. More credibility of him going to Barcelona than him being in the City team at present. Ireland and Kompany cause problems in midfield with Ireland being more important to the team than Kompany at the moment.

Also its a WC year and De Jong and Barry both need to get game time. Not sure but I don't think Belgium has made the WC.
Hold on a sec. Why would Puyol be benched in Barca? And why would we be buying bench warmers, and selling Kompany to Barca? I would much rather see Kompany at CB than Puyol.

BulgarianPride said:
skybluekings said:
I couldn't see a place for him with De Jong and Barry in the team. More credibility of him going to Barcelona than him being in the City team at present. Ireland and Kompany cause problems in midfield with Ireland being more important to the team than Kompany at the moment.

Also its a WC year and De Jong and Barry both need to get game time. Not sure but I don't think Belgium has made the WC.
Hold on a sec. Why would Puyol be benched in Barca? And why would we be buying bench warmers, and selling Kompany to Barca? I would much rather see Kompany at CB than Puyol.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/tran...t-manchester-city-pair-robinho-and-kompany-in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.