Team Beckham / Inter Miami - bottom of MLS (page 10)

Do people really believe he is starting a new football club ? He is simply dragging out a story to keep himself in the public eye. That is why we are getting drip fed little bits of totally useless inane facts. Here is the badge, whoopy fuckin' do. Get a ground and build a stadium you sad bastard if you really want a team, if not STFU.

Oh and your wife is a talentless stick.
Its gonna happen. He did not have financial backers until now so it took him this long to get it off the ground finally.

Do people really believe he is starting a new football club ?
He was given the opportunity to develop a new franchise as part of his deal with MLS. His global profile, and success, greatly accelerated MLS development. Hell, they didn’t even have a serious TV contract before he showed up!

Get a ground and build a stadium you sad bastard if you really want a team, if not STFU.
Hmmm, even though you wrote this 3 years ago, when NYCFC was already playing, CFG STILL have no soccer stadium and STILL play in a half-full cavernous Yankee Stadium on a good day!

I’m not sure what it is about Beckham that creates such spitting venom, because there are plenty of Rags I hate far more, but he has been nothing but a positive Ambassador for football, and English football at that.

Now, do I want to see him win the MLS, with Neville as his coach? No chance! But, do I hope Inter Miami survives? Yes.

People who live in glass houses and all that….!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.