Team for Hull Game

Re: Official Match Thread; City v Hull

Jonny Boy said:
ElanJo said:
Mate, I'm not looking for or expecting people to justify their support in City :) Those who fit the above description will know who they are.

If the penalty was not given then we would have got 3 point today and stopped the rot. I'm not even saying Hughes is the man to lead the club over the next few years but would we be experiencing such a meltdown had we won? no. The ref took the win away from us. Simple as that. It is relevant.

This is a sport called football and the ref's decisions are part of the game. we lost this game because we couldn't put the ball in the back of the Hull net more times than them...simple as that...the refs decisions didn't stop us doing that....we did, by a real lack of team organization.

I don't know what game you went to but the one I went to we drew...

Derrrr... of course we didn't win because we didn't put the ball in the net more times than Hull but...the fact is is that Hull only scored because they were given a penalty.

Tez Tosterone said:
ElanJo said:
Mate, I'm not looking for or expecting people to justify their support in City :) Those who fit the above description will know who they are.

If the penalty was not given then we would have got 3 point today and stopped the rot. I'm not even saying Hughes is the man to lead the club over the next few years but would we be experiencing such a meltdown had we won? no. The ref took the win away from us. Simple as that. It is relevant.

You are in a state of denial mate. A chronic case.

You're wrong, of course.

djelanomcfc said:
WHY WAS TEVEZ ON FOR THE WHOLE GAME PLEASE DROP HIM HUGHES!!
Tevez should have come off at half time for bellamy. Cant beleive 30 mill was spent on him truly one of the worst buys ever.

Just got back from yet another disappointment.
You obviously missed the sublime skills and vision from RSC when he came on.
Not a good time at the moment all round.
Micah has the reaction time of a stunned slug and still
strolls back after attacking and losing the ball.
Today my son pointed out that NDJ can actually out jump Ade
to win headers, was quite amazed by that, considering the height difference.
Tevez and SWP run and run, but the end product is missing, or the players around them go missing, can't
make my mind up.
I think we miss Elano to provide those killer passess, or that type of player.
We also don't seem to be first to the loose balls in midfield.
Our so called wingers don't stay out on the wings therefore stretching the other teams defence.
And I cannot believe that Hughes doesn't work on these points.
Anyway I always thought that Hughes was the right man but I am now beginning to change my mind.
Rant over, for now.

ElanJo said:
Jonny Boy said:
This is a sport called football and the ref's decisions are part of the game. we lost this game because we couldn't put the ball in the back of the Hull net more times than them...simple as that...the refs decisions didn't stop us doing that....we did, by a real lack of team organization.

I don't know what game you went to but the one I went to we drew...

Derrrr... of course we didn't win because we didn't put the ball in the net more times than Hull but...the fact is is that Hull only scored because they were given a penalty.

Keep your knickers on Elan, the term 'lost' is figurative....what is more relevant is that we didn't win and even more relevent is that we didn't look like we could...but we've been supporting our beloved City for how??? So we all know don't we that City will always be a most amusing rough ride of pain.

And I didn't go to the game..I live in portsmouth now and paying a motgage...the last one was Forest in the cup with my nephew...what a fuck up and cost £200...arghh!!! Personally travelling so far and spending somuch to watch this kind of stuff is too difficult. I stick to the London games and the odd home one

If you did go, then tell me what your truly thought. What did you imagine we would do before the game compared to that of after it.

ElanJo said:
hilts said:
i have supported them for 30 years and base my opinons on hughes over the last 18 months, a manager should be judged on results over a period of time, whether the ref was rubbish today or not is irrelevant, why prolong this if a manager isnt good enough he has to go before the season slips away from us

im all for democracy but you shouldnt be allowed to comment on football as you have no idea what your talking about

I think tevez/ade/robbie need to realise they are the match winners in our team and that they are no longer at a clubs where A) someone else will score if they don't and B) we can hold out for a 1 nil win.

No matter who plays for us we seem to lack that last killer instinct and insist on trying to pass the ball into the back of the net. With teh skill and flair our players have we don't really score many goals from outside the area

Just got home so not had time to read it all - agaain we have just played a game were we oplay well in SPELLS we never ever look safe , we never look strong in midfield and up front we flatter to deceive. Tevez does lots of things well but the final ball, SWP the same. Robinho first game in two months looked aclass above the those two. Adabayor must have the smallest leap I've ever seen.

I'm sorry but we have yet to dominate a team for 90 minutes after spending 150mill, We have drawn against Fulham, Hull and Burnley at home - if you were a mid table side you would expect 7 points from those three games.

Hughes has to go, I don't care what he's doing in the background I care how we play and with the squad he has we should be either beating these teams ot pasting them and they get a lucky result .

Just got back. Brandy here we come, De jong was sound(as usual) and some lad in 111 was trying to get a top tune going for De Jong and it goes to the tune of The Pink Panther, only saying, De Jong, De jong, De Jong .........., Nigel De Jong, Highlight of the day that was. We are shocking mmmaaaannn. Tunes, brandy, garden and dance,(thank fuk its not rainin') fuk em.

Overall for today:

Given - Good, but only had 1 shot to try to deal with and that was a penalty.

Richards - Ok, but a bit clumsy as usual, Zabaleta should continue as RB.
Touré - Ok, seams like he's over his injury.
Lescott - Getting better every time I see him play, Id still say that Dunne was better though.
Bridge - Decent match, gave the ball away a few times purely because he wont use his right foot.

SWP - Good match, Id say man of the mach.
Ireland - Didnt have a good game in the slightest, High balls to small players are pointless.
de Jong - Decent game, did what he usually does.
Robinho - Looks very good and Im glad to have him back, brilliant shot and skill.

Tévez - Good match, gave his all and made some good passes.
Adebayor - Lazy. He doesnt seem to give a shit any more.

Bellamy - Didnt see much of him.

Hughes - DEFINATLEY THE WRONG MAN FOR THE JOB.

get hughes out now
he isnt the man for the job
7 draws not good enough arsnel on wednesday chelsea on saturday
sirry but he has to go now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.