Team for next week?

MeatnSpudsMCFC

----------------Hart----------------
Boateng--K.Toure-Kompany--Kolarov(if fit)/Zabaleta

----------De Jong--Y.Toure---------

A.Johnson------Silva--------Milner

---------------Tevez-------------

Subs: Given, Richards, Lescott, Vieira, Barry, Adebayor, Balotelli

Picking players based on form and not their price tag (apart from Kolarov of course, but who else would fill in?). Johnson has to be given the nod.
Thoughts? I think the main issue is our LB, if Kolarov aint fit we usually end up with Lescott or Bridge who continuously get skinned.

Totally agree with the players you have chosen but i'd probably hahev boateng at full back and kolo in with vince as they have started the season fantastic together! I think boateng is more comfortable at right back also!

Citizenblue21 said:
Totally agree with the players you have chosen but i'd probably hahev boateng at full back and kolo in with vince as they have started the season fantastic together! I think boateng is more comfortable at right back also!

Yep, if Kolo is fit then he should be alongside Kompany in the middle.

That is a good team but I would switch Kolo and Boateng unless you made a mistake there, as Kolo is vital as a centre-back, his pairing with Kompany seeming like the only one we have right now that could drive us to any sort of success.

If Kolarov isn't fit, why not dispatch Boateng down the left (played tremendously in that position for Germany) and keep Micah on the right after his strong performance yesterday.

What the fucks happening with Kolarov? I thought hed been in full training for 2wks? I cant find any more info, does any one know if he will be fit for Wolves?

Hart,Richards,Toure,Kompany,Zabaleta

Johnson De Jong Toure SWP

Silva, Tevez

Subs Given, Boateng, Lescott, Milner, Barry, Bolatelli, Adebayor

We should just go for it against Wolves. Dont need to play defensively in games like that as our extra quality should come through. The way johnson was smacking shots in yesterday pre game suggested to me that he was seriously pissed off he wasnt playing

I think Mancini should give up 4-2-3-1 to 4-4-2 so balotelli and tevez can play together.

its nearly going to be impossible for johnson to play as long as we go 2 strikers. i just dont see how its going to be done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.