team for United

Andouble said:
ballinio said:
You would seriously play Balotelli ?

it is a tough one but I feel that a moment of brilliance has a better chance of coming from Balotelli than Dzeko, at this time.

Both of Balotelli's best games have come from him leading the line.
What best games were those ?

For me its more about the team mentality, if they are up for it, and believe they can win we could make the final. We must play as a team not individuals.

Re: Captain For The Semi-Final

Besteamintheland said:
Captain Nige gets winner !

( I can see the sunday papers now )

If this actually happened I would cry...

Nige gets my shout, but tough between him and Vinnie - recon Nige would show more steam and determination to drive us forward in this match if he was captain though!

I fear for our full backs ...

I`m not normally a negative poster or OP,but having watched those twats tonight,I think our full backs are in shit street before we even kick off on Saturday !!
Whoever plays on the flanks for United must be waiting for Saturday to come asap,having watching us being torn apart by a mediocre LFC Team,for the most of this season anyway.
Would it be worth Roberto considering Sweep to play and help stem the tide of wing play from the twats ?? At least he does track back !!
Zabo MUST play at left back IMO,to give us a bit of a chance and to get stuck in early and let Nani know he`s also in for a rough ride.
Unless we contain them down the flanks,I fear disaster !!

Re: I fear for our full backs ...

I think we can safely assume Valencia will be playing and berbatov.

Swp should play but Mancini won't pick him.

How many games on the run have they won now. We are in the shit if we don't improve by 100%

Rags looking rampant. Our nerve center will be pushed to the limit. Do we have the grit??

oakiecokie said:
I`m not normally a negative poster or OP,but having watched those twats tonight,I think our full backs are in shit street before we even kick off on Saturday !!
Whoever plays on the flanks for United must be waiting for Saturday to come asap,having watching us being torn apart by a mediocre LFC Team,for the most of this season anyway.
Would it be worth Roberto considering Sweep to play and help stem the tide of wing play from the twats ?? At least he does track back !!
Zabo MUST play at left back IMO,to give us a bit of a chance and to get stuck in early and let Nani know he`s also in for a rough ride.
dont worry we will play 9 at the back 1 up front and try and grab a draw after extra-time and get to penalties dont you just love the italian way...

All we need to do is double up on the wingers (like Liverpool did to them)
and they will be neutralised.

People won't like it but we need milner to play on the wing to stop them.

deano ou812 said:
oakiecokie said:
dont worry we will play 9 at the back 1 up front and try and grab a draw after extra-time and get to penalties dont you just love the italian way...
Don't care how we do it. we must play the way that gives us the best chance of winning, and if that's defending that's fine by me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.