Team news

LoveCity said:
Zab before Micah? Is he having a laugh or is Micah injured?

maybe not fit enough playing a lot of games in a small period of time since he was just coming back from a knock. We need him midweek against Stoke

our Capitain is on the bench.. interesting

Given, Zab, Kompany, Lescott, Bridge, swp, ndj, barry, johnson, Ireland, ade

Bench,

Bellers, richards, taylor, rocky, kolo, sylvi, ibrahim

I like the Center backs by the way .. Zab I hope stays under control

-------------Given---------------
Zab--Kompany--Lescott---Bridge-
------De Jong----Barry-----------
-SWP------------------Johnson--
----------Superman--------------
------------Ade-----------------

I like!

swps said:
LoveCity said:
Can't believe they bench Benayoun so much. Quality player.

Been injured the last 5 weeks. Mancini is not scared to bench players! Toure out bellamy out richards out. starting to loose belief in mancini. makes some stupid decisions sometimes.

Really? To me the only questionable decision is Zabaleta ahead of Micah at RB. But Micah frequently suffers from minor injuries, so you never quite know whether he is fully fit. The rest of it is almost certainly our best team in the circumstances. IMO of course.

Benching Toure is the decision of a real manager. Very encouraging.

Was thinking earlier about the starting line up I wanted for today's game, and this is spot on! This is the first time under Mancini that he has played the exact team I've wanted to see us play. So will have to find something else to moan about if we get beat.

swps said:
LoveCity said:
Can't believe they bench Benayoun so much. Quality player.

Been injured the last 5 weeks. Mancini is not scared to bench players! Toure out bellamy out richards out. starting to loose belief in mancini. makes some stupid decisions sometimes.

Are you kidding? On current form

Johnson > Bellamy
Lescott > Toure

I assume Richards didn't recover from the knock in the Stoke game but this is absolutely the best side we can pick right now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.