team spirit

stavros

looks awesome, and will stand us in good sted.

when we scored today, what a great reaction.

players are all pulling in the same direction, fantastic to see.

dajd1984 said:
Looked like absoulte relief to me.

Relief? We bossed game start to finish, that was just a team focused on winning any way possible and celebrating the hardwork of two of the teams less celebrated players.

It was absolute fucking bedlam down the front when the goal went in. I was stood on the aisle and got carried down in the surge to the bottom of the steps and over to where the players were celebrating. Reminded me of Micah's equaliser there in the cup years ago.

Wait till Tuesday. Please let him stay over there, we don't want you!!!

bondsman said:
dajd1984 said:
Looked like absoulte relief to me.

Relief? We bossed game start to finish, that was just a team focused on winning any way possible and celebrating the hardwork of two of the teams less celebrated players.

Bossed the game but could easily have been another Sunderland away. There's no guarantee we will score and win just because we pass the ball amongst our back 4 for 90 minutes and they sit in their own half watching. Spurs would have killed Villa today!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.