Tears for Jose

He clearly doesn't think the rules apply to him. After all the commotion dies down he wanders onto the pitch and asks the referee for a timeout, so he can explain his decision to him? Even made the american sport T with his hands! Anything to get the cameras on him though I suppose

Thought they were a bit hard done by myself. Will I Am 2nd yellow wasn't even a foul, and Maureen being singled-out for being on the pitch can't be right with all those others on there too.

But Ramirez was a total disgrace and Mo was more than likely a victim of being a cock-sure irritating little prick who the ref doesn't like very much so didn't need much of any excuse to bin him.

1961_vintage said:
Thought they were a bit hard done by myself. Will I Am 2nd yellow wasn't even a foul, and Maureen being singled-out for being on the pitch can't be right with all those others on there too.

But Ramirez was a total disgrace and Mo was more than likely a victim of being a cock-sure irritating little prick who the ref doesn't like very much so didn't need much of any excuse to bin him.
Nail on the head there mate..........

1961_vintage said:

I thought they were hard done by and still think the Villa play could have went for the foul on Ramires. It's not like it's Webb who is famous for his leniency.

Foy has history with Chelsea. He was in charge of the QPR game where Chelsea felt very hard done by as well.

There's no defending Ramires and that's the worst type of tackle.

I can easily see why Mourinho was sent off, you can't go on the pitch and demand and explaination from the ref while the game is still on, that would be mayhem. A lot of people had been on the pitch during the scuffle, but then after it had all died down and everyone had retreated, he goes and confronts the referee, and that's clearly not on. Going to put 4th officials out of a job if you let the managers talk to the actual referee! (unless they do something other than take shit from managers?)

BigOscar said:
I can easily see why Mourinho was sent off, you can't go on the pitch and demand and explaination from the ref while the game is still on, that would be mayhem. A lot of people had been on the pitch during the scuffle, but then after it had all died down and everyone had retreated, he goes and confronts the referee, and that's clearly not on. Going to put 4th officials out of a job if you let the managers talk to the actual referee! (unless they do something other than take shit from managers?)

I' would send the twat off every single game. just on principle.

Well done Aston Villa.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.