Techno - new and classic tracks

classic <iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>

One of the best ever made 30 odd years ago

I never did get to see them at that Halifax outdoor gig at Piece Hall mate, but did get to the Manchester date a while back and it was outstanding, the Brown and Green albums.

I remember that one as a classic end of the night track (I think!).

classic <iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hard to argue with that one - an all-timer in all its forms :-))

Ok final one, not even really techno as such, pure sonic arts.

Monolake aka Robert Henke, multimedia artist and inventor of Ableton.

The Plumbicon remix is such a stunning, stripped back work of pure art. (There’s two versions of the vinyl 12, one a mispress which is weirdly collectible, which I own)

It’s the sound of falling into space.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.