Technology geeks......Help!

I use them (not the same exact ones) for my Xbox because the wireless connection kept dropping out. Not had any problems with the connection since, and they are very easy to use. :)

Use them to connect my Sky box for Sky anytime. Work like a charm.

I use similar ones from Devolo and they are excellent. Slightly fiddly to set up the first time (well, mine was, as the code on the back of one of the plugs was wrong) but now we just plug in and have wired connections wherever we are. Enabled me to move my BE Box right next to the telephone cable where it comes in to the house, and got a speed boost from it too.

Though would not recommend if you have little ones, as its yet more wires to hide.

I've got that exact model, took a bit of setting up as the missus didn't read the instructions properly but once I got her out of the way it took 2 minutes and I'm not particularly gifted when it comes to gadgets and stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.