Telegraph saying the team doctor has walked

waspish said:
The city cat has been poached by Villa that's Mondays headlines

noooooo........will it never end???!!!!!

you'll be telling me that Doris the tea lady has gone over the wall next?

Balti said:
waspish said:
The city cat has been poached by Villa that's Mondays headlines

noooooo........will it never end???!!!!!

you'll be telling me that Doris the tea lady has gone over the wall next?

She's going to stew-over her decision this weekend.

And Lulu the cleaning lady's move is by no means done-and-dusted yet either.

Anything to beat City with a stick even after we overcome farcical officiating to win. Several newspapers have negative articles about us including Danny Mills (you can't make it up) in the Mirror saying Mancini is under pressure to win the CL or will get sacked.

Makes a change from the "Silva, Aguerro, Mancini whoever leaving.."

What´s next? Will our chefs walk away? WE WILL STARVE!!!

I take it there's another story about Ferguson's team selection yesterday and maybe even him having a problem with Rooney etc etc. Or even that Ferguson's losing it with officials by asking for penalties when he has had a helping hand this season already. If someone finds it can they please post it in here.

laserblue said:
In other words "I've got fuck all else shite to write about Manchester City so I'll do an article about the club doctor leaving". Give me fucking strength.

-- Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:23 am --

In other words "I've got fuck all else shite to write about Manchester City so I'll do an article about the club doctor leaving". Give me fucking strength.

-- Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:23 am --

same words 3 times

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.