Tell Moyes & Everton......

LongLang

To Fcuk off the two faced double standard money grabbing twunts.

first everyone Slags us for 'blowing transfer rivals out of the water', then the blue dippers expect us to 'blow them out of the water' with a ridiculous bid of 30mil for Lescott.
The Cheeky Twunts.
I cant believe Lescott is worth more than 15mil if Toure is Worth 14mil.
Were we paying 15mil for lescott & 15mil for his forehead? possibly.
IF, and that is a big IF, MH feels he needs a new centre half, have an ask about Carvalho. twice the player Terry is, just doesnt come with the 'England Captain is an extra 20mil' tag.

might be harsh but a point all the same, im sick to fucking death of us being accused of inflating the market..who was it that sold someone for 80 mill? wasnt us it was fungusmoan, and benitez buys for 10 mill alonso sells for 30 and he quips in.. now benitez has openly said tonight hes interested in michael turner... hes a hull player, no bids gone in, yet hes not accused of unsettling or turning the players head..1 rule for the"4" another for the rest.. sorry about the vent, just riles me

Whether you like it or not lads, Sparky has inflated the market with his over market price purchases

Funny how his forehead becomes an issue only after he isn't taking the money and exiting European competition in a WC season.

Come on lads who gives a fuck what they say or think,especially coming from a bunch of ugly robbing gargle voiced hypocrites,while i'm on the subject keep your orange gypsy birds out of the trafford centre.

bluesyob said:
its gonna get inflated when scotch coonts like gollum are expecting double a players woth isnt it, in that situation i find the greedy managers were trying to buy from guilty of inflating the market.

The same thing happened when Chelsea got rich, it will settle down next summer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.