Tell Moyes & Everton......

Of course they dont have to accept it. But if the player wants to leave and ends up unhappy will thats their problem.

Also we dont have to offer clubs charity either. Everton have not paid a loan fee for Jo or all his wages so we should cancel his loan.

If they dont want to negotiate we should take our player back.

Carlb23 said:
dachoosen1 said:
I think if everton sign senderos lescott will move to us! Everton will have yobo jagielka senderos and lescott all fight for 2 centre back spots! If senderos moves to everton it will be for first team footie imo!
how do you work that. Jags out till november/december. That leaves lescott&yobo. If 1 gets injured/suspended, senderos is back up. if baines was injured/suspended, lescott to left back senderos in the centre. When jags returns yobo leaves for african nations same as above all over. We need a c.b as cover. And if lescott went 2 centre backs and cover for baines. If we lost 1 player now lescott a week before the season starts, we'd need 3 in with in a week. That would mean the best part of citys offer spent. Theres no real sense in us selling till jan at least!

If my auntie was my uncle, she would have a cock and balls!

If i left my car parked up in mersyside, do you think my alloys would get nicked?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.