TELLYS ON THE BLINK - PLEASE ADVISE

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle.

I have an LG LCD TV (model No 26LC2R-ZJ) which steadfastly refuses to work

After doing some internet research, I have come to the conclusion that the TV’s capacitors have probably blown. - This, Apparently, being a common fault on this particular make & model of TV.

The internet, also, states that removal & replacement of the capacitors, is quite easily achievable, (and less expensive) without reverting to professional expertise

Can anyone, who has, recently, done so, Please advise me where they are situated, & how to get at, remove & replace them, as I have no idea, Where to start.

Thanx.

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
I have an LG LCD TV (model No 26LC2R-ZJ) which now steadfastly refuses to work

After doing some internet research, I have come to the conclusion that the TV’s capacitors have probably blown. - This, Apparently, being a common fault on this particular make & model of TV.

The internet, also. states that removal & replacement of the capacitors, is quite easily achievable, (and less expensive) without reverting to professional expertise

Can anyone, who has, recently, done so, Please advise me where they are situated, & how to get at, remove & replace them, as I have no idea, Where to start.

Thanx.

buy a new t v, there cheap as chips now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.