Tennis elbow

Are you sure it’s Tennis elbow you have ? Shoulder pain isn’t tennis elbow . Tennis elbow is a problem I have due to lots of hammering & sawing . I went for physio about 2 years ago and touch wood been relatively problem free since .

Anybody suffered with this it’s a right ball ache, dr just phoned don’t want to give you steroid injections due to covid blah blah. Pains awful all down right arm in shoulder etc tried voltarol no good can’t sleep stretch arm out,pick stuff up it’s shite. Even tramadol doesn’t work
Acupuncture worked for me.

It’s painful I play tennis everyday about 18 months ago I couldn’t straighten my arm Properly
I had physio and I’ve got a gyro ball you strengthen the arm muscles with it which protects the elbow area
When I feel the onset of the dull ache I rest it for a couple of days

We are about to start a trial of a new injection for this in Manchester. No guarantee if it'll work but there is some payment for taking part. PM me if you are interested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.