Terrible idea for a thread

On the subject of which, I'd have thought we'd have heard details of a big TV rights deal by now? You two need to pull your finger out.
Fair criticism.
@Blue Mist has been working on a need to know basis for a while. I’m expecting details too.
I’ve been away on the Joe Dolce World Tour.I carry his Ukelele for him.

On the subject of which, I'd have thought we'd have heard details of a big TV rights deal by now? You two need to pull your finger out.
@threespires unfortunately things have not gone as planned. Television companies are reluctant to get involved at this stage due to a number of controversies. The European Jousting competition saw Helga from Germany banned for substance abuse (Sanatogen laced blood transfusions!) 3 others where caught injecting Wethers Originals and when Manuel from Spain lost in the quater finals he put a skirt on and decided to be called Hamish. It nearly worked as well because, as no one could understand the fucker, we assumed he was Glaswegian.

Now that @Protein Junkie is back we will try again.

Last edited:
Tea towels - Plain or Patterned oh wait it's been done.

Sock Draw - Black on the left or right...... damn so has that.

I'm out of fresh ideas sorry.

@threespires unfortunately things have not gone as planned. Television companies are reluctant to get involved at this stage due to a number of controversies. The European Jousting competition saw Helga from Germany banned for substance abuse (Sanatogenlaced blood transfusions!) 3 others where caught injecting Wethers Originals and when Manuel from Spain lost in the quater finals he put a skirt on and decided to be called Hamish. It nearly worked as well because as no one could understand the fucker, we assumed he was Glaswegian.

Quality and true too.

@threespires unfortunately things have not gone as planned. Television companies are reluctant to get involved at this stage due to a number of controversies. The European Jousting competition saw Helga from Germany banned for substance abuse (Sanatogen laced blood transfusions!) 3 others where caught injecting Wethers Originals and when Manuel from Spain lost in the quater finals he put a skirt on and decided to be called Hamish. It nearly worked as well because, as no one could understand the fucker, we assumed he was Glaswegian.

Can't you organise a proof-of-concept run on the CB level 1 concourse? I'm sure some of the regulars would be happy to participate.

Can't you organise a proof-of-concept run on the CB level 1 concourse? I'm sure some of the regulars would be happy to participate.
I did try it at half time v Liverpool. trouble was the entire li'pool disabled fuckers got off their mobility scooters and assaulted our team.

I like your idea of doing it on CB 1 though I'll get back to you.

RIP (Advance Notice Edition); Mooners post that they have died, fellow Mooners chip in with thoughts n prayers and other anecdotes, not-dead person can then sit back and enjoy reading lovely comments about themselves which they otherwise would miss out on when they are actually dead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.