Terrorists now in Belgium ??

marco said:
its going to hit the streets of the UK soon in a big way i feel, you can just sense it

Agree unfortunately, the streets are awash with terrorists!

2 police attacked by man with machete shouting Allahu Akbar,he has been shot but not dead
The woman police officer has moderate injuries to her face

Whilst Islam isn't responsible per se, what ISIS have done is given an "out" for any fucking lunatic (who is a Muslim) to have their ten minutes of fame and attempt to go out with a bang.

2 police attacked by man with machete shouting Allahu Akbar,he has been shot but not dead
The woman police officer has moderate injuries to her face
They just said He died from his injuries

Whilst Islam isn't responsible per se, what ISIS have done is given an "out" for any fucking lunatic (who is a Muslim) to have their ten minutes of fame and attempt to go out with a bang.

Burning, talking bushes, benevolent zombies and chatty, cajoling reptiles. Yep it's the followers of religion that are sometimes unhinged and use the good teachings for bad.

I don't know enough about Islam to reference how stupid it can be.....but I bet it gives the christian Bible a run for its money. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.