terry/ bridge/ rooney

Bill

i wonder what would have happened had it been coleen involved in this story, it looks like an him or me situation with bridge and terry for capello, had it been rooney it may just have a different outcome dont you think?

de niro said:
i wonder what would have happened had it been coleen involved in this story, it looks like an him or me situation with bridge and terry for capello, had it been rooney it may just have a different outcome dont you think?

course it would because Rooney is one of our best players and a first team reg and as much as I hate to say it Bridge is not.

mikedoyle said:
de niro said:

course it would because Rooney is one of our best players and a first team reg and as much as I hate to say it Bridge is not.
exactly, so the motto is only shag reserves wives!!!

pathetic.

Does make you ponder was that the real reason Terry wouldnt move to city... been gutted that we never managed to make the deal, but now that this has come out we are much better off without him.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Does make you ponder was that the real reason Terry wouldnt move to city... been gutted that we never managed to make the deal, but now that this has come out we are much better off without him.

It worse than that. He obviously never had any intention of coming to city, and was just using us to get a pay rise. No wonder the press were banging on about him not leaving Chelsea. They knew he would not go to city. How must poor Wayne Bridge have felt during that time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.