Terry Christian - male chicken/soccer AM

Re: Terry Christian - male chicken

'Middle aged Rag picks on young kid at football match' shocker.
He is probably rounding up a bunch of tramps in ski masks to stand around outside the lad's house as we speak

Playing out the antics of his Role model Sir Alex amongst schoolchildren,and at his age,tut tut.

The amount of times I've put him down on twitter regarding City it just never gets old, he knows fuck all about football and I'm pretty sure he claimed he was a City fan some years ago???

Typical glory hunting red ****!!!

It's always nice to find out that someone you have personally had an almost irrational hatred for brings up similar feelings in others too.

Daveduke and cheddar404 take a bow for these two:

daveduke67 said:
cheddar404 said:
One of the few people on the planet I could shoot in the face without even a glimmer of feeling.

Isn't smug satisfaction a feeling?

cheddar404 said:
Witch hunt? C*nt hunt more like.

Are you a Spinal Tap fan Cheddar?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWqKiqTfXuA[/youtube]

Bilboblue said:
36,000 followers?

Some people really do lead useless lives.

And all season ticket holders.

This man annoyed me in the 80's with his "cheeky chappie" interview style and continues to annoy me now.

Let's hope he's named in this Savile scandal and gets repeatedly bummed by Big Dave and his mates in the showers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.