Terry Christian the T**T

He's an obsessed wanker who uses his priveleged media position to attack City at every opportunity.

Just a fuckin oik of the highest order! In the words of paul calf ' nothin' worse than being on a plane with terry christian on one side .. and another terry christian on the other' classic coogan ;-)

He's obviously scared shitless, his team have sold their best player who they have built around, they are £800 million in debt and all he can think about is 'Little ole City'. Its quite pathetic really!!

Nreddishblue said:
east2 said:
He was actually born in brooks bar, and supported City as a kid,then swithched to the dark side.
He now lives in Bramhall, and was sat in a friends garden on the very day they won the league at Wigan last year drinking champagne!
While i was on my way back from a8-1 drubbing at Boro.

He's a twat!

Yes he does live in Bramhall, just off Woodford Road. Prime City area, probably why he has a chip on his shoulder.

Every Village needs and idiot

Saw him crossing the road the other day unfortunately he had his wife and kid with him otherwise I could have had an accident

fuckin gets on my tits this shit .. i anit just football ,we as the human fuckin race wil all move to anoher job in the same fiel if a company want you nd are willing to pay you double what your earning in your current job .... Football is just a job to players and it just happens to be a very well paid JOB the people hat are complianing are the 1s who are jelous.. i dont give to mokeys how much a player earns as long as they give 100%to our club it aint my money.. up the blues

I always laugh at the story of 2 lads I know had a bit of a go at him in a eater in China town...
Ended up chasing him out where he jumped straight into a taxi and fooked off...He was with his Mum also...Felt a bit sorry for his Mum for what happened...But hey tahts what happens when you have a Turd for a Son...

About 10 years ago me and a mate were having a few early beers at The Shed in Fallowfield before walking up to Maine Road to get the coach to Burnley.

We both had City shirts on and Christian was in there with a film crew doing some shit for RagTV. Our table was in the background of the shot they'd spent ages setting up, so he came over and (politely, to be fair to him) asked us if we'd move to another table. We told him that wouldn't be possible but that we'd be leaving in an hour. Watching the smarmy c*nt slowly losing his patience whilst waiting for us to fuck off was reassuringly satisfying.

We felt that we had won a small, yet very worthwhile, moral victory that day. Then the Goat slammed in a hatrick and brightened up the day even more!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.