Terry Christian

vlad06

Anybody seen the tweets and retweets recently? The fucking twat.

Any Rag that has a mindless opinion on City and our "rich Arab owners" can say any nonsensical bullshit to him and be subsequently gifted with a retweet.

Sunday is the day. Fingers crossed.

Now Mark lamar is not exactly on my christmas card list but i was praying for him o smash the crap out of him on The Word back in the days of it.

His whiny voice make hulk smash.

With all due respect mate we have had posts about this wanker in the past.
He is not worth the dirt in your fingernails and should be compleatly ignored.
But we will send him some Jelly and Ice Cream when the time comes.

images

What do you expect from a rag tit with well.........big tits lol

Christian is a horrible scum rodent and the best possible example you could ever look for when it comes to asking 'what is a typical scum fan'?
Hes kinda a cross between that mould that grows on the carpets that remain in derelict houses and that white stuff that gathers in the corner of your mouth on a baking hot summers day.
Amongst the worst of them and that takes some doing....

BlueMo' said:
I've no desire whatsoever to see anything remotely
connected to the prick, least of all his "tweets and retweets"

Sorry our kid but I'm riled to fuck this week and in battle I have to watch what the enemies are doing and saying. :P

Can't help it.

vlad06 said:
BlueMo' said:
I've no desire whatsoever to see anything remotely
connected to the prick, least of all his "tweets and retweets"

Sorry our kid but I'm riled to fuck this week and in battle I have to watch what the enemies are doing and saying. :P

Can't help it.

You need to calm down, you really do, by giving him attention you encourage him, just ignore him, it gets him even madder beleive me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.