Terry Christian

black mamba said:
Christian will be like Fergie , Evra and the rest of the rag shite ......

crying their eyes out on Sunday night behind closed doors!
That reminds me, someone drop Darren Ferguson's Mrs an email.
Tell her to stay round her Mum's that night

TCIB said:
Now Mark lamar is not exactly on my christmas card list but i was praying for him o smash the crap out of him on The Word back in the days of it.

His whiny voice make hulk smash.

He is the biggest rag twat of them all. Worse than Lou Macari and worse than the twat Pat Crerand

Pam said:
TCIB said:
Now Mark lamar is not exactly on my christmas card list but i was praying for him o smash the crap out of him on The Word back in the days of it.

His whiny voice make hulk smash.

He is the biggest rag twat of them all. Worse than Lou Macari and worse than the twat Pat Crerand

you forgot micky thomas a total rag twat.

Scum Hating Leeds Fan said:
BlueMo' said:
I've no desire whatsoever to see anything remotely
connected to the prick, least of all his "tweets and retweets"
You should be basking in the hillarity of their bitterness and enjoying every single solitary tear, that shower lorded it over you for long enough without a semblance of respect whatsoever anywhere in sight.
If it was Leeds about to win the title, I would drive to The Piggary, whip my trousers off, paint my knob yellow, white and blue and helicopter the fuck out of it while singing Marching On Together.
Let the cunts have it, they have had it coming for years, enjoy their bitterness

I have to put up with the cnuts on a full time basis..
I come on here for a break from them and their rag
press.
A sanctuary to engage with fellow blues, yet every other thread
there's someone moaning about something an ex rag
or a no mark rag "celebrity" has said.
I choose to ignore them, in this case
Ignorance is most definitely bliss.

BlueMo' said:
BlueMo' said:
You should be basking in the hillarity of their bitterness and enjoying every single solitary tear, that shower lorded it over you for long enough without a semblance of respect whatsoever anywhere in sight.
If it was Leeds about to win the title, I would drive to The Piggary, whip my trousers off, paint my knob yellow, white and blue and helicopter the fuck out of it while singing Marching On Together.
Let the cunts have it, they have had it coming for years, enjoy their bitterness

press.
Well I can understand where you are coming from mate, I too am swarmed by them, up here in NI they're everywhere, but for some reason have gone distinctly quiet at the moment.
Must be one of their famous 'transitional periods' again.
Yeah, thats probably it.
As for me signing up here, I just love hating them, simple as that really, plus I hope to be able to congratulate you lads on Sunday

I think I might go and give him some shit on Twitter. Just have mention about the fact he lives in Stockport with 'all' of our fans. Fucking hypocritical twat tucked up in his Bramall semi.

BlueMo' said:
BlueMo' said:

press.

Mo Mo Mo, just ignore the thread pal, don't open it if you think that it will upset you. There you go......SAAAAAAAAAAAWTID!!!

every time i see the name terry christian in the topic list my heart skips a beat, i hold my breath as the mouse pointer hovers over the topic hoping to see "has fucking corked it" but time again i'm left disappointed to see that he is in fact still breathing and spouting yet more shite about the blues. ah well maybe next time............................

BlueMo' said:

press.
Well I can understand where you are coming from mate, I too am swarmed by them, up here in NI they're everywhere, but for some reason have gone distinctly quiet at the moment.
Must be one of their famous 'transitional periods' again.
Yeah, thats probably it.
As for me signing up here, I just love hating them, simple as that really, plus I hope to be able to congratulate you lads on Sunday

Have you been a bad boy and flashed your yellow and black chopper Mr L?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.