Terry "f***wit" Christian and Ian Cheeseman

That is pure quality.

Sometimes Christian talks some sense but he just sounds like a bitter, moaning, rag!

Embarrassed for you Terry!

Listening now, hilariously bitter. First three words out of his mouth are 'massive', 'stockport' and 'money'

Fucking pathetic idiot.

This foreign guy saying that the 'money from Dubai' has been to the tune of 1.5 billion.

fucking LOL

He needs to fuck off, he's irrelevent and needs to stop trying to make a living out of being "working class" and "from manchester" as he's an embarassment to both.

Known TC since he came to Piccadilly in 1988. He thought it was him v. The World even then. A few years ago I got in late, put the telly on, and heard his droning voice. He was on Big Brother, boring the arse of some mystified Septic at 1.30 a.m. about . . . guess what? The Yank had no idea what he was on about and was looking round for an escape route.

Word reached me a while back that TC thought I didn't like him and had it in for him. I actually had a word with his missus at a do, and told her he'd got hold of the wrong end of the stick. After last night, I wish I hadn't.

How come it's all wrong to be middle class, but OK for him to live in Bramhall? Plus all the other rambling contradictions.

Anyway, I tweeted him last night and explained the above. This is the exchange:

Terry - it used to concern me that you thought I didn't like you. Just heard you on R5. No longer concerned.

Blimey James I'd been in the pub in London all day - shouldn't have gone on and no idea what I said :-)

JamesH said:
Known TC since he came to Piccadilly in 1988. He thought it was him v. The World even then. A few years ago I got in late, put the telly on, and heard his droning voice. He was on Big Brother, boring the arse of some mystified Septic at 1.30 a.m. about . . . guess what? The Yank had no idea what he was on about and was looking round for an escape route.

Word reached me a while back that TC thought I didn't like him and had it in for him. I actually had a word with his missus at a do, and told her he'd got hold of the wrong end of the stick. After last night, I wish I hadn't.

How come it's all wrong to be middle class, but OK for him to live in Bramhall? Plus all the other rambling contradictions.

Terry - it used to concern me that you thought I didn't like you. Just heard you on R5. No longer concerned.

Blimey James I'd been in the pub in London all day - shouldn't have gone on and no idea what I said :-)

I seen him on the Wright Stuff this morning, he said he'd been out on the piss and went on the radio drunk

Blue Hefner said:
JamesH said:

I seen him on the Wright Stuff this morning, he said he'd been out on the piss and went on the radio drunk

He must be pissed all the time then because he always sounds like that
He has one of those faces you'd never get sick of hitting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.