Terry has lost the captains armband

Blue Smarties said:
Wank joke, a hippopotamus would make me laugh more.

hippoSPL0706_468x297.jpg

hahahahahahahahahahhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best pic of the day

alextrueblue said:
if bridgey goes to south africa, the dressing room atmosphere will be brutal.
my own opinion is, that however good bridge plays from now, capello will still leave him out, so that there will be no ill feeling between the squad in south africa.
I bet all of his team mates are looking over their shoulders. If he's done it to Bridge who else?

If this was about Ade getting it on with Mrs Roo it would be funny as fuck and no one would give a fuck
so give and take boys
I liked the joke op

Blue Dan said:
hertsblue said:
Just read she is now in talks with Max Clifford to sell her side of the story with her and Terry, bid is 250k. She said she is doing it for her child. Now, Bridge is reported to be on 100k a week. I dont think she needs the money.

Disgusting she is now prepared to goto the press

She's a whore.

Agreed,

As sorry as a feel for Wayne, who seems like a decent guy, in the long run he is better without her.....Loads of decent women out there......

Football banter has been going on forever.If footballers cant take a bit of that,they are in the wrong game.

blue1969 said:
alextrueblue said:
if bridgey goes to south africa, the dressing room atmosphere will be brutal.
my own opinion is, that however good bridge plays from now, capello will still leave him out, so that there will be no ill feeling between the squad in south africa.
I bet all of his team mates are looking over their shoulders. If he's done it to Bridge who else?

with a bit of luck he'll give emile heskeys mrs one so at least we won't have to take that donkey to south Africa! ;)

I'll get my coat ...........

BatBlue said:
MickyBenno81 said:
That's about as funny as cancer.

It's not even that funny. I would say it came closer to being as funny as cot death

I hope this is irony!

I think it's actually quite a funny joke, topical and very witty but neither of the subjects you chose to bring up are...? Of course having your bird being shagged by your team mate and captain of club and country isn't funny, if it's you especially, but all news stories are fair game for a bit of black humour. It's what keeps us from going fucking mad!

But well done for bringing up cancer and cot death, we all now know what such moral stalwarts you both are! Bravo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.