Terry...not even an apology?

supercity36

sorry if a thread has been made on this (not looked far) but i cant believe he hasnt even made a bloody apology! he shagged bridges ex, with the kid in the friggin house! no doubt i think terry is a total **** and his wife is so thick to stay with somone who cant keep it in his pants, but if at least came out, told the truth (to bridge at least) and apologised then surely he would earn at least a shred of respect. bridge and terry were mates, yet terry let his cock (for 12 minutes at least) become his priority. and bridge is the one feeling shit and dropping out of england! my piece finished

How would you know he hasn't? They don't have all their conversaions via the News of the World. Means nothing if he has though....

supercity36 said:
sorry if a thread has been made on this (not looked far) but i cant believe he hasnt even made a bloody apology! he shagged bridges ex, with the kid in the friggin house! no doubt i think terry is a total **** and his wife is so thick to stay with somone who cant keep it in his pants, but if at least came out, told the truth (to bridge at least) and apologised then surely he would earn at least a shred of respect. bridge and terry were mates, yet terry let his cock (for 12 minutes at least) become his priority. and bridge is the one feeling shit and dropping out of england! my piece finished

I agree mate and was chatting about this earlier today, i think this just goes to show how much of an utter cnut this tosser is. Fcuking wide boy, the man is an arrogant prick who lives in a bubble, he might go down as a "Chelsea Legend" but he'll always be known as a cheat and a scumbag imo.

Sorry for getting caught.
Everyone knows thats about it
His Mrs don`t care,why should he apologize to his ex mate.
Capello tells him lay low no captain of England for a while,but still play.
Still collecting 100k+ a week.
Chelsea still love him.
The only club that could sign him(us),no longer want`s him.
Why would he?

He looks really humble here:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1250591/Were-just-love-John-Terry-plans-Valentines-Day-Toni-Poole-forget.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... orget.html</a>
article-1250591-0841A45A000005DC-753_634x557.jpg

(They stayed at Le Meridien in Dubai...when City played in Abu Dhabi me and a mate popped over to Dubai on the Friday night, and we went to Le Meridien. Nice hotel, staff complete w@nkers though. If the staff weren't rude enough to put you off going there, knowing John Terry's been staying there would surely put you off!)

scall said:
He looks really humble here:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1250591/Were-just-love-John-Terry-plans-Valentines-Day-Toni-Poole-forget.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... orget.html</a>
article-1250591-0841A45A000005DC-753_634x557.jpg

(They stayed at Le Meridien in Dubai...when City played in Abu Dhabi me and a mate popped over to Dubai on the Friday night, and we went to Le Meridien. Nice hotel, staff complete w@nkers though. If the staff weren't rude enough to put you off going there, knowing John Terry's been staying there would surely put you off!)
that pic looks like he is shoving something up his arse

supercity36 said:
that pic looks like he is shoving something up his arse

LOL completely agree.

Well we don't really know if he do apologize or not, but even if he did he should do that publicly to save his reputation by the media although that would not help him coz he is a complete arse and "we all know what JTs like off the pitch" imho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.