Terry Venables last night.

Whilst we're on about last night, there's a passage of play with about 10 minutes to go when Ireland brings down a really difficult ball and lays it off really well. My 10 year old lad says 'brilliant control' or something like that. Parry says nothing.

30 seconds later the ball comes to Evra. 'Lovely control' gushes Parry.

Even aged 10, my boy says:

"Why do they never say anything nice about a City player, and they go mental if one of theirs does the same thing?"

There's no answer to that.

I'm still trying to get over Redknapp's pre match comment, "Tevez got quite a nice reception from United fans in the league match early on in the season but things have changed since last week". Or something along those lines.

Yeah, Jamie, they just threw a coin at him, but missed, and cut Garrido's head. Dick.

Chris in London said:
Whilst we're on about last night, there's a passage of play with about 10 minutes to go when Ireland brings down a really difficult ball and lays it off really well. My 10 year old lad says 'brilliant control' or something like that. Parry says nothing.

"Why do they never say anything nice about a City player, and they go mental if one of theirs does the same thing?"

There's a simple answer Chris.

Co's they are **** ****** and ***** son. :)

Sam Eto's P45 said:
Chris in London said:

There's a simple answer Chris.

Co's they are **** ****** and ***** son. :)

His Mam was sat there, it was quarter to 10 and we were level. If I'd said that the poor little sod would have been sent to bed.

Or I would ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.