Terry Venables RIP

RIP to a great man and the best England manager of my generation

That reads like he actually won the cup. Barca lost.

A lovely likable man who got done for bribery, got banned for being a director of companies, nicked hundreds of thousands from Portsmouth after buying them for a pound, Co wrote Hazel, sang a few tunes and managed a few clubs and then England...86 was a heady time. SAS were running riot and Gazza was going all dentist chair.

A rogue then. Bit like Redknapp but with less shaking.

RIP El Tel, always seemed a fantastic character...his teams played in such an attacking. entertaining way....and he raised all hopes with Euro 96, a fantastic summer...that Holland game !!!

Definitely a bit of a wide-boy, but played good football and, along with Bobby Robson, the only England manager I’ve ever felt any kind of affinity for.

The amount of shit or odd bsll managers we have had after Robson and El Tel is frightening.

Rip fella shame you left after the euros.

That reads like he actually won the cup. Barca lost.

A lovely likable man who got done for bribery, got banned for being a director of companies, nicked hundreds of thousands from Portsmouth after buying them for a pound, Co wrote Hazel, sang a few tunes and managed a few clubs and then England...86 was a heady time. SAS were running riot and Gazza was going all dentist chair.

A rogue then. Bit like Redknapp but with less shaking.
I do like a lovable rogue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.