Tevez 2 goals, Bellamy MOTM, Robinho supersub!!!

bizzbo said:
I could swear Robinho showed a bit of hustle out their tonight.

and as for shipping Ireland out, when will people learn?

he's 24, sublimely talented, a hardworker with a great attitude and tonnes of stamina. he's ours. look after him, because in 3 years time he could be our iniesta.

spot on

Thought Bellamy was superb tonight. His work rate right up to the 93rd minute was fantastic and look devastating in attack. He had about 6 defenders trying to stop him at one stage.

just got back from karoke in town(after bein dropped off from wolves) fucking steaming doing the tevez dance, every1 looking at us thinking wer on acid or summert. fuckin mint away day best 1 this season.

apart from given, tevez probabley are best player fuckin legend. thats all

citymad said:
Thought Bellamy was superb tonight. His work rate right up to the 93rd minute was fantastic and look devastating in attack. He had about 6 defenders trying to stop him at one stage.
Haha - I agree Bellamy was superb and that's why he got Skys MOTM ahead of Tevez who scored 2 goals - which would normally piss somebody off but not our Carlos who is just magnificent in every way (did he really play for the scum?). And then Robinho showed with one kick why he is class - happy days for all of us City fans.

Somebody just asked what does Ireland bring to the team?
Lets start with intelligent runs into forward positions just outside the penalty area which 95% time other players fail to pick up.
It happened on a number of occasions last night.
For me his intelligent runs into space keeps him in the team and sooner or later he will be spotted by one of our players like he was last season when his goal ratio was excellent.

Try getting your heads round this....if a player is out of form, give someone else a chance, whether it be Ireland, Robinho or anyone else. Its called football MANAGEMENT, it means you MANAGE the players.

FFS can you imagine Mancini coming on here and going "waaaaahhhhh booo hooo, you cant say that about my Robbie cos i love him and dont you dare ever say drop him because he is a 'world class' talent and dont even think about dropping Ireland because he is sublime too and im going to cry if anyone ever suggests someone else from my squad of quality players should ever get picked ahead of them two!"?

If he thinks they can do a job he will pick them, if not he will wait till he thinks the time or system is right then try them again. Would you just pick your mates on a Sunday or pick the lads you know are playing the best? The first type of managers are absolute tossers but some on here would employ the same tactics.

As for Robinho, he passed a great ball to Tevez but the only ball that was on and one you would expect anyone of our players to complete, and he also failed to trap a very very easy short pass which he should have trapped with the minimum of fuss. So lets not go overboard about his 'unbelievable' ball to Tevez and lets sit back and see how our MANAGER manages Robbie, Ireland and every other out of form or in form player.

Basically we know fck all about managing top professional players so lets not kid ourselves that we do.

PS, we looked very ragged at times against Wolves imo

Wake up you clowns. robinho is a 36 Million pound waste of money. GET RID.

Ireland IMO is still the player we should build a team around. It's criminal the number of times other players don't take advantage of his excellent runs and positioning. Tevez and Bellamy are murder and need to use him - if they did we'd be unstoppable. Robinho's class shows in that he and Ireland can link so well. Same with Petrov. Tevez I think has potential ... if he ever raises his head up. I'm not so sure that Bellamy has the ability at this stage so for me he'd play the supersub going forward.

It drives me crazy to hear people say Ireland isn't playing well. IMO he's playing very well but no one is taking advantage of it. Hughes drove me crazy because our players were falling over themselves all season. A complete mess as a unit. Mancini hopefully will fix this pretty soon, i.e. we'll cease playing as 11 individuals and start operating as a team. (If not he'll go down in my estimation as I really think Ireland if properly managed could be amongst the best in the world).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.