TEVEZ 7/4

Reports this morning are that the dippers could lose Torres and Gerrard possibly to Real Madrid (at least one of em anyway) if this happens then surely there would be no money for Tevez.... or need.

says in the spanish press he is not happy and has asked his agent to find him a new club, hope it is made up like a lot of press stories

malg said:
gregglake said:
He loved United too.

Said it before and I will say it again. Tevez is a fan pleaser, knows exactly how to tap into the fans hearts, will do it anywhere he goes, its hard not to love him but sometimes you just have to get used to the fact when the giant clubs come knocking some players go rushing.
And West Ham.

It doesn't matter which club he "loves" or doesn't "love".

He doesn't love our Manager and that's why I fear there is a chance this deal could happen.

bookiesgirl said:
says in the spanish press he is not happy and has asked his agent to find him a new club, hope it is made up like a lot of press stories

Tevez says he is not happy? He said he is happy when the season ended.... Link?<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:04 am --<br /><br />
flb said:
There isnt a single player at the club who "loves" Manchester City Football Club.

Glauber Berti does!!!!

Didsbury Dave said:
malg said:
And West Ham.

He doesn't love our Manager and that's why I fear there is a chance this deal could happen.
It could definitely happen because Kia is always keen on a move, works for Hughes so is now anti City, and Real always appeal to non British players. The Kia factor means Tèvez has always been a footballing nomad.

Whether Real can find the 50 million they'd need to prise him away is a different matter. I doubt it, especially as they're buying Maicon and he will be expensive.

Braggster said:
Didsbury Dave said:

It could definitely happen because Kia is always keen on a move, works for Hughes so is now anti City, and Real always appeal to non British players. The Kia factor means Tèvez has always been a footballing nomad.

Whether Real can find the 50 million they'd need to prise him away is a different matter. I doubt it, especially as they're buying Maicon and he will be expensive.

Kaka for Tevez and £10m?

i heared higuain and 25 mill for tevez,posted it on 2nd june,hope its shit.........
not my fault! said:
Braggster said:

Kaka for Tevez and £10m?

Couldn't give a shit to be honest.
Tevez gives you 100% effort and a fair amount of ability, what he'll never give you is his loyalty or allegiance.
If he wants off he can fuck off!

1) The £25M we paid for him
2) The awsome season he had last year
3) The great world cup he is having now
4) The fact that we are the richest club on the planet and have no reason whatsoever to sell our best player

All of the above mean Real Madrid or any club for that matter would have to pay a Ronaldo size fee or even higher to get Tevez. Even then i doubt our owners would sell him

We are the richest club in the world trying to bring in world class players so we can become the most successful club in football not a club in massive debt having to sell our best players to our rivals. That shit is for the Dippers and Rags.... Carlos stays thank you.

4fvfo7.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.