TEVEZ 7/4

if tevez wants to leave then thats fine by me,obviously wud love him to stay but our summer transfers this summer are much better than last year so i dont think well have any problem in replacing him,dzeko,torres,ibra can all do jobs but i wud like him to stay

He's hardly going to sit on the bench at RM if he wasn't prepared to sit on the bench at United. I wouldn't worry.

unexpected item said:
johnny crossan said:
it's Kia stoking the fire and stirring the pot - used car business not what it was

Just seen this tweet from Ben Lyttleton of the Guardian
Tevez agent Kia Joorab: 'Carlos v disappointed #MCFC didn't qualify for UCL, he wants to be best in world & it plays on his mind.'
http://twitter.com/benlyt

To be fair that's what I would expect of Carlos, he's a world class player who wants to be in the Champions League, this doesn't mean he wants to leave though, he will know that we have a brilliant chance of pushing for the title next season never mind finishing in the top 4.

Seeing the likes of David Silva join will also give him encouragement that this is the place to be.

To quote Carlos...
“I’ve really enjoyed my first season at the club, but this is only the beginning,”

“What we’ve got to do next is forget about finishing in the top four – that is now a thing of the past - we now need to think about winning the Premier League – that is the right thing for this club and should be our next aim.

“We need to go all out for the title and that’s the mindset we need to have from next season.”

“I’m honoured and grateful to have received the awards,” he said. “I’ve felt so welcome from day one and that I’m genuinely touched and feel extremely happy.

“Winning the supporters’ award is extra special because they have been wonderful all season. It’s a great source of pride and motivation when I see so many supporters, especially young children, with my name on their back.”

“That’s absolutely right – there are more and more people getting behind me and the rest of the lads back home in Argentina and that support continues to grow,” he said.

“I’d like to thank the people in Argentina for the support they’ve shown me this season, too.

I hope to score many more goals both for City and Argentina – particularly during the World Cup!”

larderland said:
if tevez wants to leave then thats fine by me,obviously wud love him to stay but our summer transfers this summer are much better than last year so i dont think well have any problem in replacing him,dzeko,torres,ibra can all do jobs but i wud like him to stay
.....Providing one of them signs, if not we're in the sh*t<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:23 pm --<br /><br />
Pam said:
He's hardly going to sit on the bench at RM if he wasn't prepared to sit on the bench at United. I wouldn't worry.
Agree

blupoo said:
larderland said:
.....Providing one of them signs, if not we're in the sh*t
Well not really because Tevez isn't going anywhere.

10.Goater_Legend said:
blupoo said:
.....Providing one of them signs, if not we're in the sh*t
that's my point,totally agree with you, just questioning why others feel we WILL sign other forwards if he were to go.Just because they're on the radar they will sign?

ethan23 said:
please can we delete this thread, all it does is make me unnecessary depressed and nervous everytime i see it at the top of this transfer forum
I agree with you.

P.S. Sorry for bumping it to the top of the transfer forum!

blupoo said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
that's my point,totally agree with you, just questioning why others feel we WILL sign other forwards if he were to go.Just because they're on the radar they will sign?
Ahh right I see mate, either way mate I think one of the players linked will be partnering Carlos rather than replacing him.

10.Goater_Legend said:
blupoo said:
Ahh right I see mate, either way mate I think one of the players linked will be partnering Carlos rather than replacing him.
Yeah either that or an improved supply (like I said earlier). I still am quite happy with Ade up front. He could loads next season if his head and the supply is right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.