"Tevez already an Inter player" - FIFA agent José Alberti

LoveCity

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=46645" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=46645</a>

My Italian is crap but running this through a translator, FIFA agent José Alberti seems to say Tevez is all but an Inter player after Joorabchian has agreed terms for him. Not sure if we have agreed a fee but the article seems to say Joorabchian still owns some of Tevez's rights? Surely can't be true...?

It also says Inter are likely to sign Kun Aguero which would mean a huge overhaul for their forward line and probably Eto'o out. I'd also guess that to be able to pay Carlos' huge wages they might also sell Sneijder to us or United.

The agent also says he thinks Neymar will be off to Real Madrid too.

I'm sure an Italian speaker will correct me if any of this is wrong. =)

The Aguero /Inter thing was last year-l'anno scorso.The agent cant say at what point the negotiations are up to with Juventus.He seems to think that Aguero definitely wants to leave Atletico.That is unless my Italian has let me down and Ive misunderstood that bit;which would be contrary to other reports that stated he wanted to stay fpr another couple of years.

LoveCity said:
http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=46645

My Italian is crap but running this through a translator, FIFA agent José Alberti seems to say Tevez is all but an Inter player after Joorabchian has agreed terms for him. Not sure if we have agreed a fee but the article seems to say Joorabchian still owns some of Tevez's rights? Surely can't be true...?

It also says Inter are likely to sign Kun Aguero which would mean a huge overhaul for their forward line and probably Eto'o out. I'd also guess that to be able to pay Carlos' huge wages they might also sell Sneijder to us or United.

The agent also says he thinks Neymar will be off to Real Madrid too.

I'm sure an Italian speaker will correct me if any of this is wrong. =)

Don`t forget that when City signed Tevez,this was also sanctioned by UEFA,so NOT for one minute do I believe that this twat of an agent has any of his owning rights.
He may have his rights ref sponsorship deals,but he does NOT own him.
City will still survive though !

Article through google translate reads;
"José Alberti, an important agent Fifa, has spoken of Carlitos Tevez and Sergio Agüero in calciomercatonews.com.

Inter and Juventus are competing for Agüero, may confirm these rumors? "Inter was really just a step from last year Agüero, Maradona took the field to deal personally with the passage of the son the president Moratti, but then the deal was made. Now there is Juventus, but I can not tell at what point are the negotiations. What is certain is that Agüero Atlético Madrid wants to leave. "

Tévez also likes the two Italian clubs ... "On Tévez everything is already written, has signed with Inter. His agent Kia Joorabchian, who also holds part of its label, has reached an agreement with Inter. "

What will be the big hit the market in June? "I think that Real will be awarded by the talent of Santos Neymar."

-- Thu May 12, 2011 11:52 pm --

99% sure that Tevez is going to leave. But we need to play him in the final. When he signed for us I only expected him to stick around for a couple of seasons. Where ever he moves to next he will do the same.<br /><br />-- Fri May 13, 2011 3:38 am --<br /><br />99% sure that Tevez is going to leave. But we need to play him in the final. When he signed for us I only expected him to stick around for a couple of seasons. Where ever he moves to next he will do the same.

Anche Tévez piace ai due club italiani… "Su Tévez è già tutto scritto, ha firmato con l’Inter. Il suo agente Kia Joorabchian, che detiene anche parte del suo cartellino, ha trovato l’accordo con i nerazzurri".

translates as "Tevez is also like by the two italian clubs (Inter and Juve), 'Regarding Tevez it's all already written (down), he has signed with Inter. His agent KJ, who also retains part of his card (ownership i guess), has found an agreement with the blue & blacks"

ps I'm an Italian speaker.

Tevez has 3 years left on his contract.So unless Manchester City decide to sell him then Tevez is going no where, regardless of what Kia Joorabchian agrees.

Well if Tevez is going I'm amazed we're not in for Aguero. He would be a top quality replacement.<br /><br />-- Fri May 13, 2011 12:42 pm --<br /><br />Well if Tevez is going I'm amazed we're not in for Aguero. He would be a top quality replacement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.