Tevez and Drogba?

Stiz said:
Tevez and Drogba unfront in for city next season?
i dont no about you guys but i would LOVE to see that happen! could bang in 40+ a season between them easy!!

The combination of the two of them would be frightening...

Much like Tevez and Eto'o...

I'd prefer we signed Eto'o to Drogba...but its unlikely.

would be leathal, id love Tevez just for the fact that the chants on sunday were ''fergie sign him up''. Only rag id have...plus the money will not go to united...how good would this be. As for drog...great player but do we really need a diver??

Would be amazing. Drogba could pass on all his knowledge to Caicedo who will replace him when he hangs up his boots. An amazing combo!

Stiz said:
Tevez and Drogba unfront in for city next season?
i dont no about you guys but i would LOVE to see that happen! could bang in 40+ a season between them easy!!

would be AWESOME and its a realistic possibility..

imagine robbie, tevez and drogba running at you with stevie breaking from midfield?? lethal! (and when any of those are substituted, we could bring on the likes of bojinov, petrov, sweep, elano or bellamy!)

baldybouncer said:
Drogba? Absolutely not. Mard arse and a cheatin' twat of the highest order. On a par with that fuckin' girls blouse over at the swamp. And I don't care if he can bang in 20+ a season.

Whilst he may be a girls blouse when he plays he is awesome and can terrorise defenders easily ask Barca. He can also play up front on his own which is what we need. I would love to see him in Sky Blue.

Can't see it happening.

I would love to think we would sign some really big names but we should concentrate on getting some hungry players in first to take us up to the top 6/4 of the league. We can have eto'o and drogba but if they don't have the right team balance behind them it will soon turn into a circus act.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.