Tevez and Drogba?

Tevez - Yes
Drogba - No, 32 next year and would want at least a 4 year contract to feather his nest for retirement. Never again do I want to see City become a Chelsea Pensioners Home (pun intended) for old players......

tevez fits the bill perfectly, still got his best years ahead of us. the thought of us signing another 6/7 players 28/29 or over this summer is a depressing one for me. it's never worked, never will.

yes to Tevez- who i seriously think we will sign

No to Drogba - think he's overrated and a diving tart, basically cost chelsea the match against Barca i.m.o

It would be a forward step with Tevez and even though Drogba is one of the worlds finest solo up front players ..he is to old ..trouble in the dressing room ..needs a certain type of manager to keep him on song. Eto,o ..Tevez..Robbie..Villa.

id say crouch and tevez would be dangerous.. little and large.. both got goals in them.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.