Tevez and Eto'o - we can still sign them both !

We are definately still in for Eto. I cant see RSC being much more than a squad player / cover with his injury and goal scoring record. Well thats what I keep telling myself.

We have loads of forwards but with the exception of Bellend (also injured all the time) we havent got any other forwards at the club currently that will get 15 goals or more in the league.

Be amazing if we can get him but its a big ask....

one or the other i reckon, if barca and eto wouldnt have fannied about as much, we would have signed eto and tevez. now it will be rocky and tevez and someone at he back, toure?

Irish Independent

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/tevez-transfer-next-on-list-for-hughes-1784799.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/ ... 84799.html</a>

"Manchester City will turn their attention to completing the signing of Carlos Tevez after finalising the deal for Roque Santa Cruz yesterday, their second big transfer of the summer.

Talks on the Argentinian's personal terms are expected to be undertaken in the next few days with City confident of getting their man."

"There is still serious hope at the club that a deal for Samuel Eto'o from Barcelona is not an impossibility despite his wage demands of £190,000 a week after tax and after that a major clearout of players beckons."

if we get tevez and we have tevez and robbie playing off each other i dont think it matters who plays if rsc gets injured, stick berti up there and we will still get goals! but yeah i do hope we get somebody for cover for cruz, doesnt have to be etod but hes passed his medical and hopfully he stays fit until jan anyway, hes gonna score a lot of goals for us

simon23 said:
I think MH may have made a mistake if he doesnt get another striker on top of RSC and tevez as that would leave the 4 main strikers as rsc, tevez, boj and cacedio/jo/evans/benjani....none of these four are good enough or have the quality........and there is still the worry over the long term fitness of rsc and Boj
Have you completely forgotten about Bellamy? He is perfect cover for Tevez/Robbie with Big Phil/Bojinov as cover for RSC, which should be enough.

lionheart said:
simon23 said:
I think MH may have made a mistake if he doesnt get another striker on top of RSC and tevez as that would leave the 4 main strikers as rsc, tevez, boj and cacedio/jo/evans/benjani....none of these four are good enough or have the quality........and there is still the worry over the long term fitness of rsc and Boj
Have you completely forgotten about Bellamy? He is perfect cover for Tevez/Robbie with Big Phil/Bojinov as cover for RSC, which should be enough.

are you saying you dont want Etoo

Isn't this a sneaky way of starting a new Tevez or Eto'o thread, starting one on both of them so it can't be merged ? Anyone care to start a Tevez and RSC thread or an Eto'o and RSC thread or ultimately a Tevez, RSC and Eto'o thread. That will give the mods something to think about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.