Tevez and his rugby style defending

Robbo. said:
Keep it up fella, i love your determination and spirit. You made me proud last night!
CTID!

Ha ha. Was the highlight of the match for me.

I am not ashamed to admit that I have a man crush on Tevez. He's everything a footballer should be.

I really dont understand how the player that was on the recieving end on the rugby tackle went down hurt, surley it should have been Tevez the one hurt considering it was with his head and the other guys foot? Never a yellow card for that and the Shay dispute. The ref last night was appalling!

Bellers_a_hero said:
I really dont understand how the player that was on the recieving end on the rugby tackle went down hurt, surley it should have been Tevez the one hurt considering it was with his head and the other guys foot? Never a yellow card for that and the Shay dispute. The ref last night was appalling!

It happened right in front of where I sit. It was a pretty stupid (but very funny) thing for Tevez to do but what a dick Walton was for booking him. It was Neville's ridiculous reaction and Howard sprinting out of the area to complain that persuaded the ref to card him. Funny how when Given did the same thing, albeit over a much worse challenge, Walton booked him rather than going along with his complaints.

from what i saw, tevez practically tripped and didnt even catch him, the ref was a fucking disgrace, doesnt deserve to be reffing for the non leagues never mind the prem

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.