Tevez as a lone striker

Yeah but don't forget he's had 2 days training with squad,no ones fully match fit ,got new players coming in.....etc. etc. i quite liked what i saw,when Silva gets over his jet lag and Balotelli comes in we're gonna be awfully hard to beat,plus we were hard to beat now ,no Boateng.

Tragic meat van guy said:
his worst game for the club today.

lol, what? Tevez was one of our best players (non defender). He was constantly demanding the ball and settling it down in the midfield when it seamed no one else wanted it. His hard running and anticipation also allowed him to create turnovers. His calm on the ball with so much pressure around him was very re-assuring to say the least. I don't care that Tevez is classed as a striker imo. He has all the attributes as a fine centre mid for me and I think today he showed he can 'manage' a team from the middle.

Halfpenny said:
As much as I love Tevez, he's not really lone striker material is he? He dropped deep far too often and as a consequence we looked like we were playing 4-6-0, with no outlet. I'd have preferred Ade or Jo to start up there with him, with Silva behind them. Hope that's what we get against the dippers anyway.

You're aware that that was the plan?

I think he drops too deep to be a loan striker. We end up with a 6 man midfield and no striker

allyboy said:
Milner and Mario will change the formation completely. Today we played 4-6-0 with 3 DM's!!

Ade is a luxury player. A player who when the other 10 are firing, you can risk him without conceding ground. we are not that team......yet.
Ade should have been on about 20 minutes before he did.

think ultimately he will play this

-------------- hart --------------

boeteng---toure-----kompany----kolarov

--------------barry--------------------

-------y toure--------milner------------

---------------silva--------------------

-----------tevez--------balotelli--------

he just couldnt pick that team yesterday due to injuries,fitness

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.