Tevez bid accepted

Class footballer but nothing else, tbh I'm glad to see him go. Thankful for his goals and performances for 2 years but will never forget or forgive the transfer request mid season last year. If anyone nominates him for legend status I think I'll puke to see him being placed in the same category as King Colin, Bert Trautman etc.

I'm sure City will sign up some class replacements (Aguero hopefully).

My only concern over this signing is the payment - I wouldn't trust Kia as far as I can throw him and if he is mixed up in this I've still got real concerns.

Oh well, have to trust the management and lawyers get this deal iron-clad for us........

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
de niro said:
It's a blag to get him to Chelsea, they know we wouldn't sell him to them so roman has funded this for the time being.
He'll be a Chelsea player in a year.... Tops.

Please tell me you don't REALLY believe that De Niro ! Come on pal, let it go lol

i just think it smells a bit.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,26691,16469_7045705,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0 ... 05,00.html</a>

Mancini seems demoralised in that interview. Nothing a bit of signing Mr. Aguero couldn't fix I hope. ;)

Still sad to see Tevez go, very sad.

I wish him well. He did a good job for us and moved us on to next level.

If the reported fee of 42 - 44 million plus tevez waving significant bonuses is correct it's excellent business if we end up getting ageuro for similar money plus nasri for 20 million ish to increase our options.

It's got to the stage where he has become too much of a distraction and disruption time to let go and move on.

de niro said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
de niro said:
It's a blag to get him to Chelsea, they know we wouldn't sell him to them so roman has funded this for the time being.
He'll be a Chelsea player in a year.... Tops.

Please tell me you don't REALLY believe that De Niro ! Come on pal, let it go lol

i just think it smells a bit.
im with you on this one de niro although i think its a spanish team he,ll be off to in a season for a mega signing on fee endorsements sponsorships and a very content pimp (kia)corinthians wont get a penny out of it but they get tevez for a year win the league sell shitloads of t shirts everyones happy.

Could be a "stalking horse" arranged by Kia? There was nothing happening until Corinthians came in. I just dont trust that guy. I hope I'm wrong, I know Brazil economy is growing but can they really fund it?
Lets wait for the fat lady...

Reports from south america is that we have rejected the bid after we wanted to re-negotaite the payment methods and final fee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.