Tevez City's Number 7 / 11

Bluecifer said:
I think he's more than happy with the "32", years ago when the shirt numbers represented your position on the field of play, losing, say the #7 shirt, was a big deal and ment you were out of favour. Now the numbers are merely and indication as to who the player is. I think Carlos has decided to make 32 his own and a number to be feared in the prem.
But if you want to be cheap and just pay for the one number then thats your business!
;~P

lol, costs the same if you get one number or two!

I know I was attempting to be funny, but it is sat morining so a little leeway is much appreciated by my delicate head!
:D

Friend told me this morning at the clubshop that would not print Tevez or AJ shirts.
Ireland must be going...

Bought 2 away shirts online on 20th, didn't get anything printed on my own, but my lad wanted Tevez 32, same as on last years home one. Arrived here in Ireland on the 26th, as ordered, good service but i'll be pissed off if they change the number after putting them up officially on the site. Did'nt Bender at Birmingham change his number at the beginning of last season, and then paid for anybody that had just had their jersey printed with the old number to have it replaced. Will City do the same?

rockingchair said:
Bought 2 away shirts online on 20th, didn't get anything printed on my own, but my lad wanted Tevez 32, same as on last years home one. Arrived here in Ireland on the 26th, as ordered, good service but i'll be pissed off if they change the number after putting them up officially on the site. Did'nt Bender at Birmingham change his number at the beginning of last season, and then paid for anybody that had just had their jersey printed with the old number to have it replaced. Will City do the same?

Bendtner at Arsenal did, but I doubt many people had his shirt compared to Tev

Pretty sure I read on here that he's requested a change to number 11- the number he wears for Argentina.

Also, Adebayor is still wearing 25 on his back, even though he's officially changed to 9.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.