Tevez could be fit

citytill1die84 said:
Game had Draw writen all ove it imho and I would take it now

Anyone would be mad not to take a draw at the swamp. No matter how much we hate them, you have to accept that rags away and chelsky away are really games that you do well to get anything out of.

Teams are starting to think like that when they visit COMS :-)

Chippy_boy said:
citytill1die84 said:

Anyone would be mad not to take a draw at the swamp. No matter how much we hate them, you have to accept that rags away and chelsky away are really games that you do well to get anything out of.

Teams are starting to think like that when they visit COMS :-)

Agree with both.

A draw on Sunday feels like a win right now.

Mind you if we go 2 up and then draw, then please disregard my last line!!!

citytill1die84 said:

Don't want to get ahead of myself but i think we'll win there Sunday...Great team spirit

lets hope so,
and when he scores a hat trick hejust puts his
hands to his ears,
whoops maybe not might get a ban

Tbh i think he'd better not play, since the rags will pull out all their dirty assaults on him, and obviously get off scott free.

vamps said:
Tbh i think he'd better not play, since the rags will pull out all their dirty assaults on him, and obviously get off scott free.

I agree. Hughes will only play 1 up front anyway (away from home, tough game etc) so he's play Bellers + 5 in midfield.

In this respect, I don't think it much matters that Ade will miss the game.

Park the bus in front of goal and play horrible defensive negative anti-football. A drab 0 - 0 would do for me. Oh and sing munich songs to your hearts content seeing how the FA endorse abusive and inflammatory behaviour by away fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.