Tevez - Do you play with him on fifa?

Thorpiemcfc

I was thinking this the other day, does anyone feel like they are letting City down when they bring Tevez on in a match? He's our highest rated striker still but I always feel a bit bad on balo when I bring him on instead... Is this just me or do other people do this?

Thorpiemcfc said:
I was thinking this the other day, does anyone feel like they are letting City down when they bring Tevez on in a match? He's our highest rated striker still but I always feel a bit bad on balo when I bring him on instead... Is this just me or do other people do this?

I generally think, What Would Jesus Do??

Hope this helps

Fucking got sold straight away. Now have to control myself when he is on the opposing team as I just end up trying to fucking cripple the cnut and usually end up with a red card.

No first thing I do is take him out put Balotelli in and place Tevez in the reserve team.

Refuse to play him, sometimes play 4-3-3 with silva, aguero and nasri front 3... Tends to be the non city fans play Tevez, loads of people with Tevez, go on their bio and it's all LFC or CFC haha

Hypothetically, if Tevez came on as a substitute against United and scored the winner in the 94th minute of injury time to win us the league, would you celebrate?

I don't like him for what he has done but he is still a City player and if Mancini sees it fit to play him again then for me he gets my backing.

didactic said:
No first thing I do is take him out put Balotelli in and place Tevez in the reserve team.

Balo has such a poor rating though, on a plus note Dzeko is deadly, can score with any part of his body! and never seems to miss with his right foot.

nevilletogoater-in said:
Hypothetically, if Tevez came on as a substitute against United and scored the winner in the 94th minute of injury time to win us the league, would you celebrate?

I don't like him for what he has done but he is still a City player and if Mancini sees it fit to play him again then for me he gets my backing.

Don't get me wrong mate I'd love it and I back Mancini fully but I just don't want to play Tevez on FIFA.

jakeashto6 said:
nevilletogoater-in said:

Don't get me wrong mate I'd love it and I back Mancini fully but I just don't want to play Tevez on FIFA.

That's fair enough. As it happens I always leave him on the bench as an impact sub and then eventually sell him to the highest bidder

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.