Tevez - Do you play with him on fifa?

nevilletogoater-in said:
jakeashto6 said:
nevilletogoater-in said:
Hypothetically, if Tevez came on as a substitute against United and scored the winner in the 94th minute of injury time to win us the league, would you celebrate?

I don't like him for what he has done but he is still a City player and if Mancini sees it fit to play him again then for me he gets my backing.

Don't get me wrong mate I'd love it and I back Mancini fully but I just don't want to play Tevez on FIFA.

That's fair enough. As it happens I always leave him on the bench as an impact sub and then eventually sell him to the highest bidder

also on my FM12 game, the day I started with city he had an email to me saying he wanted to take himself off the transfer list and wanted to see out his contract at City... i accepted then put him back on (to raise money for Griezman, Niang etc) and he begged me to take him off it again... strange world FM12 lives in...

Thorpiemcfc said:
didactic said:
No first thing I do is take him out put Balotelli in and place Tevez in the reserve team.

Balo has such a poor rating though, on a plus note Dzeko is deadly, can score with any part of his body! and never seems to miss with his right foot.

His pace and long shots are things of joy.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg2u_De8j5o&feature=related[/youtube]

Timmmmahhhh said:
didactic said:
No first thing I do is take him out put Balotelli in and place Tevez in the reserve team.

You've still not accepted my friend request.

Dude I have 100s whats your PSN name and ill accept my brother plays my PS3 too so sometimes by the time I get to it he has just declined invites.

I started a virtual-pro career with City. Very odd formation on that game.

Aguero Tevez

Silva Me

De Jong Yaya

Clichy Onouha Kompany Richards

Hart

The manager sold Lescott and Kolo to Arsenal on the same day.

I've also had a warning about my performance even though I got MoM and scored a hat-trick in the previous match.

Very odd.

Tevez and Aguero have scored 40 odd goals between them this season and it's only xmas.

Naturally, on Manager Mode, the bastard gets sold. By me.

He's a fucking mill stone in Football manager, you take over City, he is already upset and in the reserves, whatever you try he's an arse and in the last game i treated him well put him back in (only 8% of fans agreeed with my decision) then the **** didnt turn up for training - so i lost the plot and fined him 2 weeks, every week, worst thing is Sergio gets all upset if you start fining the **** as he is one of his favoured players... finally rid for £8m my last game, and then got praise from the fans for selling him...

Hate him even more now - the fucker, its one thing doing it to Bobby Manc, but doing it to me when i was on for a treble, is just too much...

Never again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.