tevez, dzeko & balotelli - when all 3 fit, who do you play?

at home push tevez back in place of y toure swap toure with barry

silva.....................tevez,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bakotelli
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dzeko

I'll have to see how Dzeko plays because balo just isn't consistant and throws a paddy all the time

redmizzle said:
PSmyth07 said:
Don't quite understand what you mean there. :)

Full-backs should be busting a gut to get forward and put crosses in, Barry and Milner will be there sitting back so that if the play breaks down there is always insurance. If the opponent spring a counter attack, then Milner and Barry can double back as full backs until Kolarov and Zabaleta get back into position.

I think he means there's no need to have both fullbacks forward at the same time all the time as it may leave the defence a bit light when they do.

Oh right :) I know both of them wouldn't be that far forward together but its hard to illustrate that in text.

olddirty said:
Mancio said:
do you really believe balo left inter and sign for City without a clause on his contract that assure him to be regular starter when fit ?

Do you really believe any serious club would sign such a thing ?

every club do it.

olddirty said:
Nobody do it. At least on paper that is...

paper is paper , real world is real world. no club can think to sign some players from some clubs without giving them assurances to be regular.

i can do an exemple , think to kaka or mascherano , every man and his dog know they are/will struggling to find space at real and barca , do you think they can be signed by less rated clubs if they arent assured to be regular ? bench warm for bench warm they remain at the more prestigious clubs.

There is no chance a club will sign a player with anything in their contract saying they must start games of football. It just doesn't happen.

I presume by the title of this thread that most are thinking Silva will be playing further back rather than the front 3? surely you wouldn't leave him out?

Now We're No Longer Alone - A Manchester City Blog
http://www.nowwerenolongeralone.blogspot.com

IMO Silva should not be in the front 3, but just behind them passing and moving, occasionally taking a shot.

Mancio said:
olddirty said:
Nobody do it. At least on paper that is...

paper is paper , real world is real world. no club can think to sign some players from some clubs without giving them assurances to be regular.

i can do an exemple , think to kaka or mascherano , every man and his dog know they are/will struggling to find space at real and barca , do you think they can be signed by less rated clubs if they arent assured to be regular ? bench warm for bench warm they remain at the more prestigious clubs.

Stockport County > Inter

*singingtheblues* said:
Mancio said:

Stockport County > Inter

LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.