Tevez & Dzeko !!

samharris said:
Did we see the first signs of a partnership yesterday between these two like the commentator said ?? Or was it just one of those things ??
I'd like to think it was..Here's hoping.
i hope so too imagine we could maske 1st place in the league wit that partnership

balkanno said:
How we should call them now ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ?? ?

Dževez?

Tevecko?

LOL, Dzevez, pronounced Jevez. Or for the full effect, Carlin Dzevez. Maybe we'll even see Balodzeves make an appearance if Mancini is feeling adventurous.

jeffwhitty said:
if tevez can get into the 30s and dzeko can get near 15 or so goal we will see some silver ware.

Jeff - counting only PL games or all competitions?

Cause with the number of games played in PL...I say Dzeko next year (asuming he starts) will get 15 plus in PL and 20 plus in all competitions...Tevez will get his - so you do the math :-). Future looking very bright indeed.

Indeed if I am Mancini I do NOT let Tevez go under any circumstances, just do whatever it takes to get these two to play together...

samharris said:
Did we see the first signs of a partnership yesterday between these two like the commentator said ?? Or was it just one of those things ??

wow..nice

I wonder if we will play all 3 of Balo, TEvez and Dzeko at times.

Imagine the defenders occupied by the non-stop energy of Tevez, the strength and height of Dzeko, with Balo slipping wraith-like through the gaps of the ensuing chaos.

samharris said:

i think some thing special coming ...

I hope the 'Tevez is selfish' 'Never passes' brigade were watching the other night. Perfect ball for Dzeko when he could have tried to cut inside and have a shot. There's nothing wrong with Tevez that a decent strike partner won't put right. In fact, is anyone ahead of him in terms of assists this season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.