Tevez earns £286,000 a week, tax free...

The club have stated that Tevez is the highest paid player at the club. I was expecting some idiot to come out with such rubbish to be honest..

Everyone knows a tosser like Marsh.

You know, the bloke who has to be the centre of attention. The bloke whose whole existence is based around making sure that people think he knows everything about everything. Even if he doesn't, as long as he thinks that you think he does he is happy. The bloke who has to have people believing he has the answer to any problem. Even though it is blindingly obvious to any listener that he makes half of the stuff he spouts up on the spot with very little thought.

Funnily enough, the more like this that someone is, you can almost guarantee the more intellectually challenged they will be.

The man is an utter clown and so is anyone who gives any importance to his utterings (although even clowns are correct sometimes, so who knows. I doubt it though)

No he doesnt that is impossible even with image rights.

Yaya earns more than Tevez too and he is not even close to that BEFORE taxes, lets not get carried away here.

Tevez can go, he has become a huge embarrassment to our club. I hated the way he originally used all his publicity to say how disrespected he had been by Fergurson instead of ever saying how pleased he was to join our club. Then the sulks and the petty spats and now this Judas like behaviour. If you're not happy somewhere you go, you don't keep asking for more money. Making a farce out of this club that saved you from somewhere where you were so unhappy winning trophies. We bring you here on a massive salary, worship you and you're still the spoilt brat who's unhappy and complaining all the time.

As for the amount, who knows and does it matter anyway? I'm sure he's on too much as are most EPL and NFL stars. There's some on here swear blind they know that Wayne Rooney is on £250,000 a week as though they've seen his salary slip so it's doesn't surprise me some fool is quoting this!

Inzi said:
rodney marsh is suggesting that tevez is getting around £500k a week not all this off shore account stuff lol

Ah yeah. That makes much more sense. My bad, I was just being stupid, sorry.

Still, it makes my previous point even more valid - if this were true, how on earth would it have taken 18 whole months to break? It's impossible to keep this kind of figure secret.

didactic said:
No he doesnt that is impossible even with image rights.

Yaya earns more than Tevez too and he is not even close to that BEFORE taxes, lets not get carried away here.

The club statement rejecting Tevez' transfer said that Tevez is the highest-earning player, not Yaya.

does it matter what he earns?..i dont want him to go,but,if he wants to go..then fuckoff...simple....joint top of the premier,looking good for champs league,and paid pretty well,if thats not good enough,what is????

Mr Blue Sky said:
A complete load of Balls how can it be Tax Free if he's resident in the UK

When talking of tax free in this way it usually means that the employer pays the tax due. In order to do this there is further tax charge on the benefit of the tax paid which the employer will also pay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.